[NL2-NL10] NL10 FR - 44 (Flopped FH)

• jimmyy99
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with 4, 4.
      Hero calls $0.10, UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.4, 6 folds, Hero calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.95) 4, 2, 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.75) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50.

River: ($2.75) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70.

Final Pot: $4.15.

Opponents stats : vp$ip: 14.29, pfr:5.71 ,70 hands

I just call at turn and river , afraid of a better FH if he had KK.

How should i play this hand?
  • 3 replies
    • maya1984
      I don't mind c/c one street (even though he is not going any where with an OP if you c/r flop)

On the turn it's time to take your mask away and c/r. you need to build the pot and again an OP isn't going anywhere on this board. KK are unlikely since there is a king on the board ,many times he has other PP.

River is the same deal , KK are very unlikely now with two kings on the board. The only hand that beats you now is AK but it's unlikely too. As played I would still c/r the river. You are likely to get a call from TT-QQ,AA.
    • michaelqian
      What about raising him or try to go all in on the flop, your hand is the nuts on that flop.
    • rickydaprince
      Your line of play leaves you with a small pot and you won't get paid off. I would actually prefer donking the flop... If he has an overpair, he will raise for sure and then you have a big pot. Check/raising is ok too, but he can easily put you on a set/FH since you limp/called preflop in UTG and this move looks very strong. Anyway, as played, you need to raise that turn... it's such a good card to raise. River, I would just value bet small.