Haven"T Got My $50

• jupiterac
      jupiterac
      Bronze
      i have registered with 888.com, since last week, but still haven't got the $50. can anyone tell me why?
      i have done the quiz already

Thanks for all the help
      my account name on 888.com is "jupiterac"
  • 20 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi jupiterac,

Have you checked your email inbox, you may have recieved an email asking for a copy of your id. Please also check your junk folder as some filters may see it as spam. This is id check is nessacery to stop people from making multiple accounts :)

If you have recieved an email, please send the id have asked for to - security@pokerstrategy.com .

Also please check your tickets as support may have tried to contact you.

Regards,

-Jack
    • jupiterac
      jupiterac
      Bronze
      thanks for the reply

unfortunately i haven't received any emails, except the one says that i have pass the quiz!

what shall i do from there
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi jupiterac & welcome to PokerStrategy,

It can sometimes take up to 96 (working) hours for the starting capital to reach your account, not including the weekends.

As Jack has already indicated, keep an eye on your emails and support tickets as it is standard practice for PokerStrategy to request proof of ID documentation.

Take your time to re-read the strategy guides and other information available on this site, it will really benefit you when your starting capital arrives and you start playing poker.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • jupiterac
      jupiterac
      Bronze
      Hi,
      i have check my mail box everyday and haven't received anything mail from you guys,
      will i get the email soon?
      it's been almost a week now
      i think i was registered on the 28th of June

Thanks
    • vitea50
      vitea50
      Bronze
      Hi EagleStar88:

I is been 15th (!!!!!!!!) day since I cannot get my starting capital. I received an email from Security to send my ID pictures, sent them, more than a week ago I received an email saying that Security received my email but without attachments (which is not possible). Last week I resent my IDs with additional pictures of me holding my ID, applied 4 tickets to ask about the status of my ID check and...... NOTHING and there is still no answer. I think that 15 days are MUCH longer than 96 hours((((((((((((((((((
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vitea50
      Hi EagleStar88:

I is been 15th (!!!!!!!!) day since I cannot get my starting capital. I received an email from Security to send my ID pictures, sent them, more than a week ago I received an email saying that Security received my email but without attachments (which is not possible). Last week I resent my IDs with additional pictures of me holding my ID, applied 4 tickets to ask about the status of my ID check and...... NOTHING and there is still no answer. I think that 15 days are MUCH longer than 96 hours((((((((((((((((((
      Hi vitea50,

In the vast majority of cases, the starting capital is received within the stated 96 hours of acceptable proof of ID being received and cleared, a large number actually receive it the same day.

Unfortunately where there is a problem/delay in receiving the ID, additional time will be required.

Please have patience, 1x ticket to support is sufficient and will be actioned shortly, additional multiple tickets may just slow the support team down having to read through them all.

Originally posted by jupiterac
      Hi,
      i have check my mail box everyday and haven't received anything mail from you guys,
      will i get the email soon?
      it's been almost a week now
      i think i was registered on the 28th of June

Thanks
      Hi jupiterac,

Yes the support team will contact you either by email or support ticket if there is a problem and/or additional documentation is required. You will usually receive notification when the starting capital arrives too, either from PokerStrategy Support or your Poker Platform (cashier).

Both :

- Please note that as a moderator (member of the forum), I have no access/view of your account. This is for Data Protection reasons and protects your personal information. Only the Support Team and Head Admins (employed by PokerStrategy) have access to such restricted information.

Have patience my friends, in the meantime take time to browse this magnificient website and all of the superb strategy material available to you.
      You will reap the reward for studying hard when your starting capital arrives.

Best regards,

Bart
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello jupiterac,

It looks like our support wrote you a ticket around 8 days which you haven't yet replied to. Please go to the ticket system and follow the instructions in the ticket and reply to it; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • VoxDei7
      VoxDei7
      Bronze
      I dont recive the bouns and is more then 2 weeks X(
    • delije1984
      delije1984
      Bronze
      i dont receive the starting money , i sent 2 times the pics of my ID..i wrote 2 tickets but nobody respond...this is a joke???
    • jupiterac
      jupiterac
      Bronze
      i have the same problem too
    • AgentJags
      AgentJags
      Bronze
      I just got my $50 on party poker after 24 hours, awsome service guys.
    • shaise
      shaise
      Bronze
      I sent the ID scans - then they asked for a photo with me holding the ID. I did that all ( even in multiple poses lol ) I send it along with another ID scan. I received the exactly same message today.

I understand this is a needed security check and I want to cooperate but I have no idea if what I sent is enough or you guys want more. I got today the same message ( exactly the same one ) and I'm puzzled since I did sent what was asked the previous day.
    • MastercLo
      MastercLo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AgentJags
      Hi Agent,

Could you tell me what did you to get the other $49???

I got $1 but I don't know what to do after that, did you claim an active bonus? Please, it would be a great help if you describe the steps that you followed after you received the first dollar in PartyPoker.

Thanks!!
    • AgentJags
      AgentJags
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MastercLo
      Hi Agent,

I got $1 but I don't know what to do after that, did you claim an active bonus? Please, it would be a great help if you describe the steps that you followed after you received the first dollar in PartyPoker.

Thanks!!
      I basically woke up today, and it said at the top my balance was $50.01. Here's a picture:

http://i29.tinypic.com/2r5rihh.jpg

• MastercLo
      MastercLo
      Bronze
      Hi Agent,

Thanks!!
      I basically woke up today, and it said at the top my balance was $50.01. Here's a picture:

Oh ok! Thanks Agent!

Well, I only have $1.01 and no active bonuses :(

Thanks for the pic, that answered a lot of questions...

Good luck at the tables!
    • AgentJags
      AgentJags
      Bronze
      Hi Agent,

Thanks!!

Oh ok! Thanks Agent!

Well, I only have $1.01 and no active bonuses :(

Thanks for the pic, that answered a lot of questions...

Good luck at the tables!
      Thanks.

Did u register with the correct promotion code? When I made my account a live chat person popped up and said something like:

"I see you're from poker strategy, talk to them to recieve your money"
    • delije1984
      delije1984
      Bronze
      hey i sent three times the pics of my identity card....no response no money no nothing...you are serious?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delije1984
      hey i sent three times the pics of my identity card....no response no money no nothing...you are serious?
      Hello delije1984,

Flaming our support and accusing us of using your information for 'illegal things' isn't going to get the money to your account any faster. Quite to the contrary.

I suggest you assume a more polite tone when dealing with our support representatives. Patience is a necessary virtue in poker which you can start practicing already.

If you sent your information you will receive your starting capital in due time. Yet if you continue this kind of abusive behaviour you won't.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • delije1984
      delije1984
      Bronze
      ok I apologise for my bad words..have a nice day