Strategy points from FT not coming in...

• dextart
      dextart
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have recently (2nd of July) started playing on FullTilt. However, even though on the home page it shows that FT status is as of 4th of July, no strategy points have been credited yet, whereas there should have been quite a few. I am sure I used the correct referral code upon account creation, although that was quite some time ago, back in 2008. My first deposit was on July 2nd as well, perhaps this has anything to do with it?

Can someone please check my status and let me know if this is just a temporary delay or what...

Thanks,

D
  • 8 replies
    • Octhellior
      Octhellior
      Bronze
      You need to make your first deposit within 60 days of the creation of your account, for PS to be able to track your points on Full Tilt.
    • dextart
      dextart
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Octhellior
      You need to make your first deposit within 60 days of the creation of your account, for PS to be able to track your points on Full Tilt.
      Hmm. But then how am I supposed to know that? There is no mention in the FAQ, aside from this:

"How long at the most can you wait with the deposit after the account creation, before the First Deposit Bonus expires?

So far, there is no deadline as to when you first have to deposit something after the account creation."

I would expect it would have been mentioned that although there is no deadline for first deposit, there is one for tracking purposes...

In any case, if this is confirmed, I believe PS should be able to retrack it?
    • Octhellior
      Octhellior
      Bronze
      It is actually mentioned on the page about how to register an account on Full Tilt.

Important: You have to deposit within the first 60 days of registering at Full Tilt Poker. Otherwise your account will not be tracked to PokerStrategy.com and you won't be able to collect StrategyPoints!
    • extpan
      extpan
      Gold
      just ask if they can retcrack you to PS....they will....
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      I would say FTP is kinda slow in July ...
    • dextart
      dextart
      Bronze
      Originally posted by extpan
      Thanks. Do you mean FT support or PS? I put a ticket for support here, so hopefully they can sort it out.
    • dextart
      dextart
      Bronze
      Well, I did, and the reply I got from PS support was this:

"Dear dextart,

I am sorry, FullTilt does not allow it anymore. We cannot do anything.

Best regards,
      Tobi"

It's a pitty, as without the tracking and rakeback it doesn't make sense for me to play on FTP.

Anyway, do you guys think I'd have any luck contacting FTP support and asking if they can make an exception or something. After all, in the 4 days of playing (I stopped playing after finding out there's no rakeback) I already generated them more than $1300 of rake, so from business point of view it would make a lot of sense for them to keep me as a customer. And if I don't get tracker to PS, it's a cashout for me for good.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dextart
      Well, I did, and the reply I got from PS support was this:

"Dear dextart,

I am sorry, FullTilt does not allow it anymore. We cannot do anything.

Best regards,
      Tobi"

It's a pitty, as without the tracking and rakeback it doesn't make sense for me to play on FTP.

Anyway, do you guys think I'd have any luck contacting FTP support and asking if they can make an exception or something. After all, in the 4 days of playing (I stopped playing after finding out there's no rakeback) I already generated them more than $1300 of rake, so from business point of view it would make a lot of sense for them to keep me as a customer. And if I don't get tracker to PS, it's a cashout for me for good.
      Or you can just point out how much rake you've made already and ask if they can give you rakeback (even if its not PS rakeback)