taf deactivation

• garythehorse
      garythehorse
      Bronze
      hi guys, a couple of my friends have clicked on my referral button and registered successfully with PS. they pass the starting test and selected their poker sites. a number chose FTP and sent ID verification to FTp and were accepted. then all of a sudden they'd log into PS and have thier accounts deactivated for no reason. i told them to send a ticket and they come back saying there is no replay.

so im asking on their behalf. can you help me with a reason why. i was once told they cannot join the same poker sites that i have accounts at. but i think that is foney (why cant they?) i only have a FTp nnd Pokerstars account. Anyways i told my other friends to join mansion or whatever thier chpice but not FTp or Pokerstars and they went through the whole process and guess what.. their accounts are deactivated too?

now i've stop referring because im getting a bad name now and all im trying to do is bring more people to PS!

please help me out!

(and i know you guys are vague in terms of your security, but atleast gve me a decent reply that i can send back to them.)

kindest regards,
      garythehorse
  • 4 replies