Late Hello!

• aigarsk
      aigarsk
      Bronze
      Hello!

I am ps member a little bit more than a month already and I finally decided to introduce myself.

My friend told me about this site and I am very excited about it. I read very carefully beginners articles, passed the quiz and was very happy to find out that my starting capital arrived at my Cake poker account in the next day.

Now I am spending most of my free time to read pokerstrategy.com articles and playing fixed limit at Cake poker. I am trying my best to improve my game and build up my bankroll (at the moment it’s about 200$ and I am quite satisfied with it, not so satisfied with my game yet). Yesterday I gained ps.com gold status so I am very eager :D to study new strategy articles I have access to.

Thanks to ps.com team. Strategy articles are very well written – easy to understand and very useful.
  • 2 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello aigarsk,

First of all, welcome to our forums - it's never too late to introduce yourself :f_p: . Since you are here to improve your game (which you already mentioned), I suggest that you keep taking advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions.
      Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players.
      Since you said you said you are playing on Cake Poker, remember to visit the Cake Poker Forum regularly to be up to date with all the changes over there.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      hello mate

happy to hear that you are doing well

good luck in the future :)