This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 SH KK

• Dante04
      Dante04
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Graj rękę

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $10.00
      MP2:
      $9.10
      MP3:
      $9.79
      CO:
      $9.35
      BU(Hero):
      $10.15
      SB:
      $18.35

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, K.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.4, SB calls $0.35, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.90) 6, 3, Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.50, SB calls $0.50.

Turn: ($1.90) 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.35, SB calls $1.35.

River: ($4.60) 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $3.00, SB raises to $10.02, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.60.

V: 37/25/4.0/WTSD 26 812h
  • 2 replies
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      Hello. Bet near pot on flop and turn. Check behind river.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

You need to make him pay to draw to any spade, especially if he has the As, so bet the flop bigger. Qx will also call at least a bet.

On the turn i don't think a guy with his stats would play the As passively like that unless he has a made flush already, so the hands we beat are either a lower flush draw or Qx. I'd bet again for those hands.

On the river, the flushdraws missed and Qx probably won't call 3 barrels on a 3-flush board, so betting again is probably thin, if you do i would make it ~1/2pot and fold to a shove. I think i'd check behind myself against a player who isn't a known calling station.

As played when he shoves the river it's hard to put him on a hand, either he slowplayed the nutflush and is now value raising light on the river given that you bet 3 times into him on a paired board, or he didn't raise an unlikely set on the monotone flop and now has a boat.

I find both options somewhat hard to believe, but given that it's hard for you to have a boat i think the nut flush makes more sense, figuring you probably have a lower flush for betting 3 times there and you can't fold it given the odds he gives you on the river. I'd fold too, i can't see us ahead, he can't be bluffing with no fold equity here ever.

Hope it helps.