$1000 bonus clearance?

• neverless13
      neverless13
      Bronze
      I just made an account with the $1000 bonus code which I have to clear in 60 days.

Let's say i deposited $100 and in 40 days I clear $400 (the bobus comes in 10 waves, each $100). Can I withdraw that amount?

Or do I have to clear the whole bonus ($1000) in order to get the money.

Silly question I know
  • 12 replies
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by neverless13
      I just made an account with the $1000 bonus code which I have to clear in 60 days.

Let's say i deposited $100 and in 40 days I clear $400 (the bobus comes in 10 waves, each $100). Can I withdraw that amount?

Or do I have to clear the whole bonus ($1000) in order to get the money.

Silly question I know
      Hello =) Some days ago i realized there are download guides for every site, where are informations about the bonuses as well...
      Check this: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bwin-poker/download

It says:
      You have 60 days time in order to clear the bonus. If you don't clear the entire $1,000 bonus in time the remaining bonus expires. You keep all the $100 steps you have already cleared.

So i believe you can withdraw whatever you have cleared without a problem =)
    • neverless13
      neverless13
      Bronze
      That's a good news :D
      Thanks for the link :D
    • PokerOffka
      PokerOffka
      Global
      In the bottom of the page that JuiceQuadre posted I found:
      Deposit options
      NETeller MasterCard Visa Moneybookers paypal PaySafeCard Bank Transfer ClickandBuy Diners Club International other

PayPal? Is that possible?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      still depends wat country u are in. the poker room decides. even if they put it there, (like paypal) only certain countries are allowed to deposit using that method
    • wormsmmc
      wormsmmc
      Bronze
      that means even if you deposit like $100, you still can unlock the $1000 bonus?
    • Strodyn
      Strodyn
      Bronze
      Nope it is an 100% of deposit up 1000$
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      how come they gave me $ 3000 + since my first and last deposit then ?
      ( 5 different bonus codes inserted, including PS 1K bonus + another 1K bonus I found - long story short all of them without any deposit except for the first registration one which was the 50 $ I cashed in to start building a bankroll with )
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishuq
      ( 5 different bonus codes inserted, including PS 1K bonus + another 1K bonus I found - long story short all of them without any deposit except for the first registration one which was the 50 $ I cashed in to start building a bankroll with )
      Screenshot or it didn't happen.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      Originally posted by mishuq
      Screenshot or it didn't happen.
      +1 for the screenie ... ur story sounds very unlikely mishuq, but if true I'll go find the same offer and begin clearing it asap.
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      I'm not sure why I even bother to post this
      1st of all I didn't tell you something different about the offers and bonus codes, a PS support member could clarify for you what you missread / missunderstood
      2nd - I have no ideea how you guys can see how much I deposited so far and don't see a way/reason to show you that either

the basic thing is. the 1K bonus is not easily accessible to players who deposit 50$, but bwin lets you try though. don't see anything special here

bonuses bellow are 70-80 % of what I cleared so far. the last 1K bonus I don't want to post it here - I have my own reasons for it, so I did cut the pic (also there is a P5 one which I gave up at 48% because it was in steps - irrelevant as well), but you can find'em all on forums

• Kipraz
      Kipraz
      Bronze
      It's really 100% first deposit bonus up to 1000$. Maybe back one or few months it was 1000$ bonus, I don't know, but now its as I said.
      For example: Your first deposit bonus is 100$. To clear your entire 100$ bonus you need to collect 1000 PP (Poker points). Your bonus is divided into 10 parts. That means for each 100PP you collect, you get 10$. :)
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      well...this sucks...