Hi all

• bignol
      bignol
      Bronze
      HI there, i'm new to the site, and just wanted to say hello. I am stil trying to pass the quiz, failed my second attempt today will have to re-read and try it again, they sa practice makes perfect, lol.

I ahve been playing for fun for about 3 months on full tilt. It has bee great fun and i probably spend a little too much time online, the wife hates it when i play all night.

Does anyone have any tips for passing th quiz? Your help will be greatly appreciated

Regards

Nolan
  • 4 replies
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Hello to you! =)

Im sure you will pass the quiz if you reread the articles.. Besides, if you are not sure what answer is correct, you can look it up in the article during your test, cant you? :P
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome to pokerstrategy.com. I think all our wifes/girlfriends get annoyed when we play too much. Make sure you spend time with her though because addiction of poker usually leads to relationship troubles ;) (i am not saying always but it does happen)
    • bignol
      bignol
      Bronze
      Hi,

Thnks for the advise. Im sure the wife would thank you for that. Which online platform do you guys play?

Nolan
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello bignol,

First of all, welcome to our forums. Since you are here to improve your game, the first step is passing the quiz. In order to pass the quiz you need to absorb the information present in our Strategy Articles. You have five attempts, so make sure you have read, re-read and understood the topics discussed within those articles.
      In other words: take your time, there is no rush :f_p: Best of luck over there!

Kind regards,
      vhallee