How to play...

• ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      aggressive TAGs.

Maybe someone knows Haydaro. The guys is defending his blind very well against me. I don't know how to deal with him.

I steal on the BU or SB with marginal hands he calls (if he reraises its easier) and I do my conti bet.
      Now he raises nearly 90% of the time (maybe a bit much but to make it clear) and 70% I have nothing. (nothing to call or reraise) Its even worse if I'm oop.
      If I call he conti bets the turn... where I have to fold ui.

What can I do against his plays? It cost me very much money and not stealing isn't the answer :D

Btw I 3-betted him once with a good ha nd and he folded. A few hours later I had enough and 3-betted him with nearly nothing... he folded again. Can this be the answer? If he knows that he starts capping me ... and I raise turn or what? ;)
  • 2 replies
    • Ulek
      Ulek
      Black
      You have to adapt your stealing range. If he is a good defender (which he isnt if he raises 90% flops) you should make your stealing range smaller. The way he plays, you can get much value if you call his raise and raise or checkraise the turn with EVERY made hand rather than 3betting the flop. You can 3bet the flop as a rebluff on A92 flops where he is likely on a bluff.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      90% was my subjective feeling ;)

but th I will try that :)