Fix Limit FR

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      hey,
      what really bothers me that there is nto even one FR FL table on some limits, I would like to start playing FL but I cant because there are not al l limits and maybe because of that not a good traffic on FL so I guess they shoud try putting all limits there for FR cause Pacific is the only place I play poker online and I dont want t o change it at least 1 year so try harder :)
  • 5 replies
    • Maarten84
      Maarten84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      hey,
      Your start was good, now use more of these ;) .
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Well there's overall less FR tables at higher limits so you really don't have much choice. There's a nice SH PF chart in silver section and you can play by it, postflop play is similar like in FR, only a bit more aggresive. Just avoid 0.5/1... I'm already fishing there. :D
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      yea, I was playing NL SH but SH is more swingy and my PT3 crashed and Elepahnt isnt prob working with Pacific so I cant check on my rates, winnigs, rake etc. and I have never played FL before :f_grin: so I wanted to build BR on FR first so that I would be more comfortable durign downswings on SH cause they ruin my BR quite often :) and also Pacific rake :D

BTW dude, is rake on FL SH high? would I have to achieve big winrate so taht I would be winning player on FL? and no worries :) I would come to be ur fish on 0.5/1 :s_evil:
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      what really bothers me that there is nto even one FR FL table on some limits
      Richard might be able to fix this ?

I know there is currently no 10 seat table for $0.12/$0.25. Any others you know of off-hand?
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      there arent .12/.25 .25/.50 limits which I think are crucial for the start :)