This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Fix Limit FR

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      hey,
      what really bothers me that there is nto even one FR FL table on some limits, I would like to start playing FL but I cant because there are not al l limits and maybe because of that not a good traffic on FL so I guess they shoud try putting all limits there for FR cause Pacific is the only place I play poker online and I dont want t o change it at least 1 year so try harder :)
  • 5 replies
    • Maarten84
      Maarten84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      hey,
      Your start was good, now use more of these ;) .
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Well there's overall less FR tables at higher limits so you really don't have much choice. There's a nice SH PF chart in silver section and you can play by it, postflop play is similar like in FR, only a bit more aggresive. Just avoid 0.5/1... I'm already fishing there. :D
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      yea, I was playing NL SH but SH is more swingy and my PT3 crashed and Elepahnt isnt prob working with Pacific so I cant check on my rates, winnigs, rake etc. and I have never played FL before :f_grin: so I wanted to build BR on FR first so that I would be more comfortable durign downswings on SH cause they ruin my BR quite often :) and also Pacific rake :D

BTW dude, is rake on FL SH high? would I have to achieve big winrate so taht I would be winning player on FL? and no worries :) I would come to be ur fish on 0.5/1 :s_evil:
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      what really bothers me that there is nto even one FR FL table on some limits
      Richard might be able to fix this ?

I know there is currently no 10 seat table for $0.12/$0.25. Any others you know of off-hand?
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      there arent .12/.25 .25/.50 limits which I think are crucial for the start :)