SH Articles

• gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I want to play NLHE25 SH, I plan on reading all the articles, but which should I read before I start playing? Isn't there a SHC for SH?

What should I do/read before I start playing SH?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Play first some BSS FR and read all the BSS articles.
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      If you still need a SHC stick with full ring until you find out not only which hands to rise and when, but also why to raise them and what do you want to achieve by raising them. You will then learn how to adjust your raising ranges to table dynamics, opponent types and so on. Then you can move to SH.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Well I read all the articles... I never played FR because it's just boring to me. Everybody waits (or was waiting) for a premium hand... Basically FR games are somehow battle of premium hands to me and I don't really think, I've learned/improved something. I'd advise to start directly SH while reading the articles. Play only **1** table and try to reason your moves. Watch videos and then slowly increase the number of tables...
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Hi, I also read all the BSS articles, twice at least. I'd also suggest starting at NL10 to get a feel for shorthanded game. The SHC guideline I hear more often is to treat it as a full ring game where the first few positions have folded.