Full tilt bonus clearing

• Jonnym32
      Jonnym32
      Bronze
      I understand that you need 800 something FTP points to release all of the $50 bonus on FTP however can we spend the FTP points that we have earnt for tournaments if we want to?
  • 5 replies
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      Do you mean... Do tourney ftp go toward the bonus? Or do you mean can you spend them at the full tilt store?

You can spend any ftp at the store, but I havent really noticed if tourney ftp go toward the bonus.

I would suggest that if you get tourney winnings in the form of FTP, if they have that, then they would not, because the bonus is cleared in return for you "earning" the points through rake. So basically you have to earn your bonus, not win it.
    • BBBarrington
      BBBarrington
      Bronze
      Yes, you can spend the points that you get. It goes by accumulated points, not points in account currently. Hope this helps.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Jonnym32,

Yes, you don't need to actually collect and keep 800 FPP - just collect them. After you have them you can spend them as you wish.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • SilvinJo
      SilvinJo
      Bronze
      Hello everyone. I'm struggling to get my bonus from pokerstrategy.
      Thought that I will not make a new thread also, save the forum.

But my question is, how and can I get me bonus 50$ to full tilt poker?
      Someone maybe can help me, with a step by step guide.

Many thanks in advance.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SilvinJo
      Hello everyone. I'm struggling to get my bonus from pokerstrategy.
      Thought that I will not make a new thread also, save the forum.

But my question is, how and can I get me bonus 50$ to full tilt poker?
      Someone maybe can help me, with a step by step guide.

Many thanks in advance.
      Hello SilvinJo and welcome to PokerStrategy,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

In regards to Full Tilt - you would need to create an account at Full Tilt by following our instructions; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/4

Then tell our support via the ticket system what your account name is - since you currently have chosen Titan Poker as your preferred account.

Best regards,
      SoyCD