MusashiXXL @ pacific poker

• MusashiX
      MusashiX
      Bronze
      I received my starting capital yesterday. I won't make objectives yet, I'll wait a couple of days to see how I handle the 3c/6c ,because it's my first time playing for money. (played yahoo hold em for 1 year for free = lame)
      Anyway I've won 2.50$ at 1c/2c this afternoon and 1.50$ in On tilt 10 players sit & go this evening. I'll take it slow for now.

If you can recommend a beginner strategy for pacific poker you are welcomed to tell me. ( dissapointing site...can't use elephant,stats are wrong and hand history is wacked but I'll get used to it until I can withdraw and go to party poker)

P.S, "pacific poler " :) ) hm can someone modify the title of the thread? thanks
  • 8 replies
    • MusashiX
      MusashiX
      Bronze
      won 2 On tilt 10 players and 3 On tilt 3 players in a row ...my first impression : poor poor players here
    • MusashiX
      MusashiX
      Bronze
      important note : you can do DAMAGE at heads up on pacific poker !! 10 in a row now...fish fish fish
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      good to hear you're going well, keep up the good work. Also, dont get discouraged if you lose a few in a row, because bad beats will happen...just keep playing your best.

To change to title of the blog, click 'edit post' on the first entry you made, and change the subject line there.

Good luck at the tables
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey MusashiX and welcome to the site :)

Good to hear you are doing well and yes - your impression is right on. The negative issues to do with software & hand histories are counterbalanced by the some of the worst players in online poker.

The strategies in our section are quite well suited for them - tight aggressive value town poker works best against these loose calling stations.

Just be sure to do more value betting than bluffing :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MusashiX
      MusashiX
      Bronze
      don't try this at home :

I lost 5$ heads up twice in a row with a bad beat so I decided I can't possibly be that unlucky today and played 10$ heads up ALL-IN (stupid concept,no poker included whatsoever)
      anyways....won 3 times in a row against the same player :) ))
      30$ in 1 minute doing nothing....I'll use it on actually playing

pls advise me to not try this again,thanks
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MusashiX

i advise you not to try that again

:)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AussieIan

IDK... with a $1k+ bank roll or thereabouts it's probably not the worst... as a one off.. if you're drunk... after that I'd also advise you not to try that again... :f_p:
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Originally posted by AussieIan

IDK... with a $1k+ bank roll or thereabouts it's probably not the worst... as a one off.. if you're drunk... after that I'd also advise you not to try that again... :f_p:
      Is someone implying they did something similar?? :f_o: :f_p: