FL Short handed

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      hey all :s_biggrin: ,
      I would like to ask all of u sharks :f_grin:
      I would liek to start playing FL just to try it, at least (by trying I mean reach at least 1/2 limit) but my site doesnt offer FR tables (they dont have good traffic (almost none) and there are no FR tables on some limits)
      So I wanna start playing SH :f_confused: is it a good idea? :f_confused:
      I used to play some NL SH and I am playing 6-max SnG quite often

what do u suggest to me? :f_cool:
      ty for all replies
  • 2 replies
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Yes, you can start with SH if you got no other choice. Just remember to follow BRM, and read all basic+bronze+silver FL articles. :s_grin:

Good luck and welcome to FL SH. :s_cool:
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      yes, I mainly wanna start FL becasue of BRM :f_biggrin:
      I had problem using BRM in NL holdem and still have :) cause I feel like those limits my BR said me to play are not enough and becasue of that I play higher and when variance cought me and when I also do a call in which I am 90percent sure is bad in this momet (but is probably good in a lond run) my BR is suffering from that and I need to quit and rebuild my BR on SnGs when I also dont have sufficient BR (for me is 30 enough with my ROI)

yea, I am currectly reading all the articles but soemtimes I get nervous reading something so obvious or smth that I know. To tell u the truth I havent learned smth new and I wouldnt probably even learn, I would jsut have to keep my play tighter as I am used from NL SH

ty for replies