This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FL Short handed

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      hey all :s_biggrin: ,
      I would like to ask all of u sharks :f_grin:
      I would liek to start playing FL just to try it, at least (by trying I mean reach at least 1/2 limit) but my site doesnt offer FR tables (they dont have good traffic (almost none) and there are no FR tables on some limits)
      So I wanna start playing SH :f_confused: is it a good idea? :f_confused:
      I used to play some NL SH and I am playing 6-max SnG quite often

what do u suggest to me? :f_cool:
      ty for all replies
  • 2 replies
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Yes, you can start with SH if you got no other choice. Just remember to follow BRM, and read all basic+bronze+silver FL articles. :s_grin:

Good luck and welcome to FL SH. :s_cool:
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      yes, I mainly wanna start FL becasue of BRM :f_biggrin:
      I had problem using BRM in NL holdem and still have :) cause I feel like those limits my BR said me to play are not enough and becasue of that I play higher and when variance cought me and when I also do a call in which I am 90percent sure is bad in this momet (but is probably good in a lond run) my BR is suffering from that and I need to quit and rebuild my BR on SnGs when I also dont have sufficient BR (for me is 30 enough with my ROI)

yea, I am currectly reading all the articles but soemtimes I get nervous reading something so obvious or smth that I know. To tell u the truth I havent learned smth new and I wouldnt probably even learn, I would jsut have to keep my play tighter as I am used from NL SH

ty for replies