BSS People a question..

• 4 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      There's no reason to leave the table because of your stacksize, just leave if the table is not good for you or you don't feel comfortable (too tight, too many regs, you are 4 stacks deep with durr... whatever). If you are at a good table you never should leave =)
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      fair point. The sky is the limit really i guess. I like to leave if ive made around 4 stacks and just start again purely because if ive been there a while i dont wanna feel more vulnerable cus i have a bigger stack for people to hit. But on the flip side of course is, if the going is good..stick around! :D
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      and the big stack size indicates that you are a winning player (at least for this table^^)... that is a very good thing for you as people will automatically give you more respect and react differently to your raises... i have the feeling that steals and even resteals work better when you are very big (even if the opponent is just normal size stacked)

i wouldn't leave the table due to a big stack, just take the other factors mentioned into account for that decision

the only 'problem' is if another guy is also like 4-5 starting stacks deep... but then again if you find yourself with AA and get a lot of action preflop from him (that's nice :-) )
      i generally tend to play more to the nuts against a very deep player (if i am deep as well)... don't wanna lose it all with a good but second best hand
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      exactly, there is nothing worse than building a nice big stack over a couple of hours only to have AA against another big stack and he dogs you with a set of kings..although you can't play with that fear consistently but it happens! lol