• Pokersharkface
      Hi, im new to the forums, and online poker, and figured the free starting bankroll was a good place to start.

I've been playing live poker for about 3 years, and doing quite well, making a good profit overall, but this is my first venture into online poker.

I've passed the quiz first attempt, and waiting for the starting capital, having sent my ID in a few days ago, and have chosen pokerstars as my platform to play.

I realise online poker is very different, and look forward to using the articles and reading advice from on here about how best to go about things.

Even though live i play quite large stakes, im going to stick to the BRM system, as most people advocate this is the best way to go, and see how i get along with things, starting on what is basically a freeroll, having not deposited any of my own money yet, see you at the tables and around here :)
  • 1 reply
    • vhallee
      Hello Pokersharkface,

First of all, welcome to our forums. It's good to see that you already have some experience with poker but since you are here to improve your game, I suggest that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions.

Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players. And just like you said, BRM is very important - I couldn't agree more. Best of luck at the tables!

Best regards,