yeah man this new update is horrible
    • gummybeared
      gummybeared
      Bronze
      +1
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      A. Just about everything - The re-written table has been in beta for a few months now, and this update brings that out of beta along with a completely re-written lobby. There should be significant performance gains over the old client, especially for players on older machines who multi-table. Along with the performance, many graphic elements have been updated, many old bugs have been fixed, and we swapped the OK and Cancel buttons on the Mac to keep everyone on their toes.

B. Last Hand History window - This was completely re-written as well. There's now a replayer, a "Console" which lists all of your tables/tournaments/hands, and a separate transcript window. You can finally review a hand from a closed tournament table (often your bustout hand)! Note that this replayer uses Flash. You might be prompted to install a newer version of Flash when you first start the game. If you don't take that update you won't be able to view the replayer.

C. Mixed Limit ring games - You should see Mixed Hold'em, Mixed Omaha H/L, and a 7-Game mix (HEROS + NLH + PLO) appear in their respective ring game lobbies over the next day or two. Mixed Hold'em will be in the No Limit/Pot Limit Hold'em lobby for now, but eventually it will have a home of its own.

D. Datamining - As promised a number of months ago, we've taken some steps to curb datamining. This includes no longer writing out observed hand histories to disk. This will undoubtedly upset some of you, but the datamining policy has been in place for a long time and we've seen too much abuse of that policy to do nothing. It's also likely this isn't the last change we'll make to address the problem. We feel this is ultimately the best policy for the overall health of the game.
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      So cannot use ps elephant anymore?
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jafreiteris
      So cannot use ps elephant anymore?
      Just means that you can no longer have the hand histories from hands you were not playing in.

So you can still use Elephant and Poker Tracker ETC ETC... but you can not
      open a table and just watch the play and have elephant or HM etc collect data
      because it will not save those hand histories to disk.
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      is spadeye table selection working for any of you guys?
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      But you cant use elephant or PT anymore as HUD now doesnt work
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      i am using HEM and i have no idea but HUD is not showing. saving hand history is enabled, HEM finds the tables but it seems it cannot read the hands. any ideas?
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RahXephon1
      <...>Along with the performance, many graphic elements have been updated, many new bugs have been created,
      FYP ;)
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      This time those pesky full tilt boys get them selfs in to the real pickle. I just angry becouse i was wanting to deposit, i kinda liked all things in there, but now, even from a cell phone (i far from home and pc) i find that all things are mess... I mean fucked up. Any good news now?
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by silent21
      i am using HEM and i have no idea but HUD is not showing. saving hand history is enabled, HEM finds the tables but it seems it cannot read the hands. any ideas?
      You'll have to wait for holdem manager to release a new software update.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      I RETRACT MY EARLIER COMMENTS

miraculously, i opened the client tonight and the last hand feature had been fixed. it is now running much smoother indeed and the afformentioned feature is AMAZING, so much info on it now, especially for my situation where HUD is not working i am very appreciative of it

my only concern is sometimes i mistake a 4 for an A :/
      i have had some interesting hands to say the least
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11641