A game?!? ROFL

• cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      I just wanna spit on A game story....Fairytale...this game wins luckers. Period. And who thinks i am bad, play me HU. Sick of pokergod who award retards. Best of luck to all who try to live poker.......u can live from advertise and sponsors not from poker.......
  • 20 replies
    • ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      Anyone ever played him HU?
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      yawn
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      U`re bad .
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I assure you, the game is profitable. Just because you had a bad run doesn't mean you can't beat poker. All it takes is for you to snap out of the monkey tilt you're on. Oh, and I'll play you HU any time of day.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Oh, and I'll play you HU any time of day

Me too :f_biggrin:
    • k0praonu
      k0praonu
      Bronze
      Looks like someone is having their first downswing? Either that or you just suck at poker.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      relax it's just a game

HU4rollz?
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      can we get a group hug going here?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by cvora
      u can live from advertise and sponsors not from poker.......
      of course... hundreds of pokerstrategists are sponsored by someone ^^

you should quite poker ASAP :f_mad:
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I in fact have several regular sponsors on my limits ... lovely ppl ... quiet bunch tho ... then maybe that's just because I have the chats turned off ... still they give their money with a smile on their faces ... or so I like to think ... I'd hate to take money from upset people ...
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by Atoks
      I in fact have several regular sponsors on my limits ... lovely ppl ... quiet bunch tho ... then maybe that's just because I have the chats turned off ... still they give their money with a smile on their faces ... or so I like to think ... I'd hate to take money from upset people ...
      I prefer taking money from upset people, that's half the fun
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Loosing KK vs TT, TT vs 66 and 88, KK vs J 10, KK vs KQ, AK vs AQ, JJ vs AQ (catch J on flop)....and few more in a row in SNG's, and when i said in a row i mean in a row....thats not downswing thats disaster...everytime bubbled, all in pre flop....any idea, MASTERS??????
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Loosing KK vs TT, TT vs 66 and 88, KK vs J 10, KK vs KQ, AK vs AQ, JJ vs AQ (catch J on flop)....and few more in a row in SNG's, and when i said in a row i mean in a row....thats not downswing thats disaster...everytime bubbled, all in pre flop....any idea, MASTERS??????
      Keep on playing.

Or play me HU.

What stakes?
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      i will play you hu too
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      I wouldn't mind playing you HU.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Keep on playing. Or play me HU. What stakes?

i will play you hu too

I wouldn't mind playing you HU.

Such a greedy community :s_biggrin:
    • ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      It's obviously the russian hackers. Duuh.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      No idea man, really i dont understand this :/ I always thought its not possible to lose with KK :/ Damn i quit poker too
    • Justawesome
      Justawesome
      Bronze
      No idea man, really i dont understand this :/ I always thought its not possible to lose with KK :/ Damn i quit poker too

Haha good one :P

Well I'd just like to comment your so called " downswing " It's not even a big downswing, so what you've lost a few sngs. I've had more than 15 SNGS losses in row but I still managed to turn it.

What you need is a few days off from poker, " losing will unconsciously make you play worse " and that lesson was quite expensive for me.

Anyways I suggest, take a few days off mate, then when you're going to start playing again, play only perhaps one or two game, get back on the winning streak and whenever you lose more than three games in a row. Quit playing ffs, there are other days to play aswell.