This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Back to back bad beats

• ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      3 of 'em in a row.

First.

SnG 3 way

I won't post much, but here's how it went.

I check to see the flop with 97 on the BB.
      Flop comes 865 rainbow, I'm like, yay! So, Small blind checks, I raise, Button re-raises, small blind folds, I move all in.

The guy shows a K6

Turn comes a 6. Ok, he still only has a few outs.
      The river comes a King. I'm sitting here like... :s_o: What the hell? I've just been robbed!

It's those Russian hackers I tell you.

Another hand. HU.

I have K10, pretty short stacked, so I move all in. Guy calls me with K2 suited.

He gets his flush.

Also at another table with 3 players left I get dealt AJ suited while shortstacked. Move all-in, guy calls me with A5, he gets his 5.

This all happened in less than 2 minutes apart.

I'm not playing poker today anymore, else I might tilt :f_mad:
  • 4 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Been there, done that, decided not to buy the t-shirt. That's poker dude. Deal with it or move on. Sadly that's the nicest thing I can say ... cause if u can't become imune to such occassions well ...
    • ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      Been there, done that, decided not to buy the t-shirt. That's poker dude. Deal with it or move on. Sadly that's the nicest thing I can say ... cause if u can't become imune to such occassions well ...
      I know that poker plays out such tricks, but the fact that it happens to ME is displeasing :s_biggrin: Anyone else would have been fine with me :D

Thaaaaaats poker 8D
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      def. rigged.
      I mean the chances of someone hitting their outs against you is 1 in a million!

WOW!

:s_o:
    • ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SheepMoose
      def. rigged.
      I mean the chances of someone hitting their outs against you is 1 in a million!

WOW!

:s_o:
      I know right!? That's just sick!

Sorry, I just posted this yesterday to get some weight off my losses :]