This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

just started

• onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      Hi All,

I have been surfing around the net looking for good poker coaching site and found this site. I havn't read everything but this site seems to have VERY good first impression. Im sure I be sticking around here for a long time... :)

I have been playing poker (online) for few month now, started pretty well (only playing SNG/torny) and made far in to money couple of times. But past 3 weeks actually 3 and a half weeks I did not get into money... Always get kicked out from bubble stage, trying to learn about ICM bit more so i can improve push/fold situation.
      :)

just a few question tho, How come I can not read next page on some of the articles you have? there is page no.s (eg 1-5) but they all grey out..

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello onepark,

First of all, welcome to our forums. Since you are here to improve your game, I suggest that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions.

Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players.

Regarding your article-related issue, they are all dependant on your rank. This means that you need a certain rank to read a whole strategy article, watch a whole video or attend a coaching session. These restrictions apply, of course, to items where a higher rank is needed.
      For more information about rewards and Strategy Points, please check the PokerStrategy.com Rewards System.

Best regards,
      vhallee