This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FML: Eternal State of Unmotivation

• kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      First post:
      I want this blog to be super short and simple. I will be posting here after every session or day to keep track of myself. I got my starting capital about 2 months ago on Full Tillt and started playing SSS on NL10. Things did not go so well for me at first so I stopped playing for like 1 month. I did managed to clear the $50 bonus there and now I still have the roll to play NL10 SSS. From now on I will be playing SSS NL10 at Full Tilt and BSS NL2 at another site.

Here are my goals:
      1. Becoming a little better at poker every single day. Better here means that I will know and make the correct profitable moves in any hand I play.
      2. Putting in at least 2 hours per day of playing SSS and BSS respectively.
      3. Putting in at least 2 hours per for poker study and working on my game. (analyzing hands, reading sample hands etc)
      4. Becoming oblivious to negative sessions.
      5. Becoming fearless at the poker tables. :f_cool:

May 15, 2011
      So, it's been two years since I joined Pokerstrategy.com. And basically I've gotten nowhere (not improve significantly as a poker player). I blame myself.
      :rage:

Since then I have:
      1) aged
      2) graduated college
      3) passed the board exam for my license
      4) dread my "choice" of career FML. I don't even want to begin working in my field.
  • 5 replies