dont offer if your not going to honour it

• wininagn
      wininagn
      Bronze
      I signed up for 888 through PS to recieve the starting capital.
      I have been told i wont get the bonus but im still being tracked by PS on 888, I bet PS got their commission for signing me up.
      I have not had my last ticket answered 1 month now, no explanation no nothing . Can anyone give me advice how to get out of PS but keep my accounts going or do I have to cancel all my accounts with all my poker sites and start again with new sites?
  • 7 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      so you actually want to have an acc that is not tracked by ps so that they wont profit off you?

im sure they did not mean to lie to you, if you are american you wont get it, if you did it wrong you wont get it and so on

i did the same promotion and everything went fine, so i wouldnt say that ps.com have anything against you
    • wininagn
      wininagn
      Bronze
      There are plenty more tracking sites out there
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello wininagn,

Could you please elaborate on where you were told that you are tracked through us but didn't receive the starting capital?

Looking at your records we tried to send you the money twice; once you had given us a wrong account name and the other time the transfer was rejected by Pacific Poker due to the account not being tracked through us. Considering that this would be your third starting capital and we have already sent you 2 previous ones, I am therefore quite astounded by your accusations of not sticking to our promises.

Your statement about wanting to cancel past accounts on which you HAVE receive starting capital - simply due unfounded assumptions about commissions that we definitely don't and didn't receive (we don't receive commissions on accounts that were not created through our links, such as your 888 account. We only receive commission on produced rake - so having people make play money accounts on which they never play with real money would earn us nothing at all) is really stunning to me.

If you had wanted to clear this issue you could have just asked for help in the forum and you would have received it - but this ... ?

Regards
      SoyCD
    • wininagn
      wininagn
      Bronze
      i did sign up through your link i followed th instructions correctly.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wininagn
      i did sign up through your link i followed th instructions correctly.
      Hello wininagn,

We only know what the partner site tells us and they told us the account was not tracked. Potential reasons for this could be that you had previously visited the 888.com site and still had old cookies in your browser. This could have resulted in being tracked to a different affiliate. I suggest you contact 888.com Pacific Poker directly and inquire through which affiliate you are in fact tracked. If it is PokerStrategy.com then it should be a resolvable issue.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • wininagn
      wininagn
      Bronze
      still no answer to my ticket .
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Originally posted by wininagn
      still no answer to my ticket .
      soycd has answered to you twice and you are not being very helpful at all