Cannot get strategy points, cannot learn ..

• AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Hello,

I am fighting with a big problem that somehow cannot be solved .. My status went from gold to bronze as I had a break in playing poker .. Now I started playing on PokerStars but I had that account long ago and I did not enter the pokerstrategy bonus code (i did not know about pokerstratefgy that time) .. So now I cannot get points to get my status back and watch videos and learn .. I tried to solve this with pokerstars and pokerstrategy support but neither could help ..

Do you have any ideas how to solve this problem please ?

I am very thankful for any suggestions.
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi AugustusCaesar,

Hope you enjoyed your break, welcome back :)

Unfortunately, as support have already confirmed, you are only able to earn PokerStrategy points on a linked PokerStrategy account, so your PokerStars account will not earn you any points.

PokerStrategy do however have some great first deposit matching bonuses with many other poker sites, where you can earn points with a linked account (assuming you haven't got an existing account with them).

Click here for the full list/details. I always find it useful to play regularly on 2x platforms myself as they all provide slightly different tournaments, bonuses etc.

Whatever you decide, it's good to see you back, good luck my friend.

Bart
    • Octhellior
      Octhellior
      Bronze
      What if you were to create a new account on pokerstars that's linked with pokerstrategy.

I know it's against the rules to have more than one account, but is there any risk of getting banned if you completely abandon your first account, and play only on your newly created one?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Octhellior
      What if you were to create a new account on pokerstars that's linked with pokerstrategy.

I know it's against the rules to have more than one account, but is there any risk of getting banned if you completely abandon your first account, and play only on your newly created one?
      I would strongly recommend against this. They can (and have on occasions in the past), blocked both accounts, withheld funds and can block you for life.

Seriously guys, it's just not worth the risk.

If you want to stay at PokerStars, talk to them, point out (politely) that you are loyal to them and want to stay and play more etc but would like to be retracked.
      Please be aware however that the decision is entirely theirs and I've not heard of anyone being successful so far.

Best regards,

Bart
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Actually that is forbidden and I would not like to break any rules, I was rather thinking if it was not possible for example to send by FPP status to you so you can manually adjust my status (I know its somehow though but I cannot think of any other solution)
    • rcoudene
      rcoudene
      Bronze
      And they really check ... By mistake i created 2 accounts on PS, and when I had to cash out my "playing" account, they froze everything until we clarified the matter. (their support was very cordial and everything went smoothly by the way)

But don't try your luck ...