oh wow this truly is a downswing

• Gunnimar
      Gunnimar
      Bronze
      Remember my earlier post about accidentally joining 70 something sng... well im feeling this downswing veeery badly.

Just today five times my AA have been taken down. I reraised a guy preflop and then went all in he called with J9 offsuit and he hit a straight.

I already gone down a limit but this variance seems to have an vendetta towards me... Really need some cheering up right about now.
  • 5 replies
    • rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      hi gunnimar,

i remember that post.

btw, would like to know if you're using the correct BRM for sng's. They're know to be a very swing game so 5 AA broken e pretty standard.

if you think that is affecting your game, stop and relax.

regards,
    • Gunnimar
      Gunnimar
      Bronze
      Oh what the hell !!! 7 AA cracked today ! And people keep hitting straights from totally random cards !
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      Standard procedure man, stop playing today, start again tomorrow IF you feel okay about the loss, nothing worst than feeling you have to chase a loss. Its gone now, start again tomorrow as business as usual
    • Gunnimar
      Gunnimar
      Bronze
      Yeah i guess you´re right. I gave up today after loosing QQ to J10. These J10 will haunt my dreams.

I decided to spent the weekend most away from poker and re-evaluate my game and read some more books on the game.

Either my game is faulted or just bad variance either way i will make it back.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gunnimar

Either my game is faulted or just bad variance either way i will make it back.

FTW :s_cool: