This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

oh wow this truly is a downswing

• Gunnimar
      Gunnimar
      Bronze
      Remember my earlier post about accidentally joining 70 something sng... well im feeling this downswing veeery badly.

Just today five times my AA have been taken down. I reraised a guy preflop and then went all in he called with J9 offsuit and he hit a straight.

I already gone down a limit but this variance seems to have an vendetta towards me... Really need some cheering up right about now.
  • 5 replies
    • rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      hi gunnimar,

i remember that post.

btw, would like to know if you're using the correct BRM for sng's. They're know to be a very swing game so 5 AA broken e pretty standard.

if you think that is affecting your game, stop and relax.

regards,
    • Gunnimar
      Gunnimar
      Bronze
      Oh what the hell !!! 7 AA cracked today ! And people keep hitting straights from totally random cards !
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      Standard procedure man, stop playing today, start again tomorrow IF you feel okay about the loss, nothing worst than feeling you have to chase a loss. Its gone now, start again tomorrow as business as usual
    • Gunnimar
      Gunnimar
      Bronze
      Yeah i guess you´re right. I gave up today after loosing QQ to J10. These J10 will haunt my dreams.

I decided to spent the weekend most away from poker and re-evaluate my game and read some more books on the game.

Either my game is faulted or just bad variance either way i will make it back.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gunnimar

Either my game is faulted or just bad variance either way i will make it back.

FTW :s_cool: