the 50 dollars after test

• yourdead1234
      yourdead1234
      Bronze
      hi its been 2 working days since i passed my exam and i have been wondering if i will ever get the 50 bucks or if theres any problem going on did i do something wrong.

i sent you guys a message and still didnt get an answer can i know whats going on please.

thank you.
  • 7 replies
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      you need to select a platform e.g pokerstars where you don't have an existing account.

go to 'pokerooms' and follow the instructions there. don't worry, if you follow it step by step it'll come!
    • yourdead1234
      yourdead1234
      Bronze
      did everything
    • yourdead1234
      yourdead1234
      Bronze
      still no answer.. wheres the support here...
    • pedromostarda
      pedromostarda
      Bronze
      Wait and you'll get it.
      Patience is everything
    • yourdead1234
      yourdead1234
      Bronze
      oh man im realy pacient dont worry im just wondering if theres an error and im just asking if i can help at all :D
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yourdead1234
      oh man im realy pacient
      You're a what now? I'd get that treated if i were you!

On a more serious note though, you do need to be a little more patient. Your reply post saying "still not got a reply yet" was a mere 4 hours after you made the thread! I can understand you concern though just leave it 2 days say and post again if your problem still isn't dealt with.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello yourdead1234,

It seems like you have been creating a lot of support tickets but never actually replied to the support ticket our support sent you around 98 hours ago on the reason you didn't receive your starting capital yet. Apparently you hadn't completed all the steps of the PokerStars sign up process.

If you don't understand Spanish please inform our support so they they can stop replying to you in Spanish.

Best regards
      SoyCD