I had to receive it yesterday, but got nothing ?( ?(
    • ramsesmeier
      ramsesmeier
      Bronze
      i didnt got anything too
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Silver
      So, can please somebody employed by PS tell what is happening here?
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tomzyb
      So, can please somebody employed by PS tell what is happening here?
      +1
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      do you clearing iron man bonus? if so i think that counts... coz it is like 40% rakeback bonus so

40-27=13% diferncne ... IMO
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      do you clearing iron man bonus? if so i think that counts... coz it is like 40% rakeback bonus so

can u clarify please what are the conditions if you are clearing iron man bonus. i mean what is happening with the rakeback and how much it should be. thx
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i received 30$ short where they went?
    • skarbnik
      skarbnik
      Gold
      seriously. this is first time in half a year when I don't get the rakeback on Friday. So i am worried. should we expect some delay due to the update or sth? can anyone from PS clarify this pls?
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      iran man bonus works like:

if you dont have rakeback deal it is like 35% rakeback (0.05$ for 1FTP)

if you have rakeback deal (27%) .... it is still as 35% .. (0.05$ for 1FTP) but it is not count as 27%+35%= 62% but you rakeback/bonus for this month (as you clearing up bonus) is 35% ....

so conclusion you will simply add like 8% to your rakeback in time when you clearing up bonus...

i cant explain it more simplier coz my bad english but if you little think you will finded out
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Silver

No i am not clearing iron man bonus..
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      so that sux a lot coz im missing rakeback too :) ...
    • alex155
      alex155
      Bronze
      so that sux a lot coz im missing rakeback too :) ...

+1 X(
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver

if you have rakeback deal (27%) .... it is still as 35% .. (0.05$ for 1FTP) but it is not count as 27%+35%= 62% but you rakeback/bonus for this month (as you clearing up bonus) is 35% ....

so conclusion you will simply add like 8% to your rakeback in time when you clearing up bonus...

i cant explain it more simplier coz my bad english but if you little think you will finded out
      you are very wrong. iron man bonus does not affect rakeback, i got mine just fine.

did you enter any tournaments using full tilt points? any guarantee tournaments? did you purchase anything? did you clear deposit bonuses? are you still clearing the 50+50 promotion from ps.com? did you actually have any rakeback that was supposed to come through?
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      i writed to support .. im expecting like 150$ rakeback so it is kinda lot for me ..
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Silver
      Originally posted by excelgeo

you are very wrong. iron man bonus does not affect rakeback, i got mine just fine.

did you enter any tournaments using full tilt points? any guarantee tournaments? did you purchase anything? did you clear deposit bonuses? are you still clearing the 50+50 promotion from ps.com? did you actually have any rakeback that was supposed to come through?

Haven't done anything that would affect my rakeback (spending points, etc). Allso have been getting rakeback normally in the past, but i havent played at FT since middle of may. So since i started playing there again on 1st of July, i haven got a single penny of rakeback (and yeah my account is registered and tracked by PS, i am getting Strategy points).

Allso emailed FT support, but there have been no answer for 12 hrs except the automated mail of recieving, and allso no answer here from PokerStrategy employees. Great support from both sides :f_love:
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      we can say bye bye for our rakeback for this week IMO ... they will do nothing :f_cry:
    • zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      i got $3 in rakeback HA
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      I expect something like 50$ and since I'm NL10 player it's quite a lot 4 me ;(
      I hope rakeback is just late...