Points Race on Bet365

• 3 replies
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      I just realised how mad this points race is.

Yesterday I played for like 12 hours or something, thinking I would definitely make it into the top 20. But alas, after all that work and 4000 merit points, I only made 299 points. To get to 20th position you need to make over 2000 in the 5 days. So this is impossible for me...
    • havox
      havox
      Bronze
      The Points Race Leaderboards’ data is calculated so that any points accrued after midnight of the previous day (GMT) count towards the next day’s leaderboard. They are then combined to the previous days’ tally should there be any. In the interests of fairness the Leaderboard points are based upon a formula calculating the higher stakes you play and the fewer the players seated the more points you would receive. Also all players trying to climb the Leaderboard will be rewarded with the accumulation of Merit Points which can be cashed in for great rewards via the VIP scheme. If you need any assistance or have any queries please contact the bet365 poker team at support@customerservices365.com
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      Ya it looks like I may have actually made 500 points, because part of my grinding was after 00:00 GMT.. But still, I think I'd have to play like crazy for 4 days in order to make the top 20. Not sure if I can do it 4 days in a row.
      Or I could move up to NL200. But I don't think 5000 MPs is worth such a hasty move... although my bankroll is ready for it ... hmmm