Starting capital Question.

• donkeymaster
      donkeymaster
      Bronze
      Hi All,

just a question about new starting capital.

Is there any time limit before you can use your 50bux? or is it like real cash?

also after u made (eg $100) from this starting capital can you withdraw it? or does it have to meet that point requirement with the time?

and what if you didnt make the point requirement? do they take $50 back?

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi donkeymaster,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy!

There is no time limit before you can use your $50. As soon as you recieve it you can use it in all real money games!

To be able to withdraw your capital you may have to meet some requirements depending on the poker platform you chose. For example: At pokerstars you have to make 500 FPP in 90 days to be able to keep and withdraw your capital.

If you do not make the requirements of clearing your capital then $50 will be removed from your account. Say you made $40 profit and your Bankroll was at $90, but you hadnt cleared the capital, the $50 would be removed and your Account would be left with $40.

Say you only had $40 and you hadnt cleared the starting capital, then pokerstrategy will remove the $40. However if you wish to deposit, they will not take an extra $10 to make up the difference.

I hope this cleared things up for you.

Regards,

-Jack
    • onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      Hi I have signed up and waiting for starting capital for Stars,

Is that means that IF i do not meet the point target in 90 days, Its probably better use all remaining capital?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by onepark
      Hi I have signed up and waiting for starting capital for Stars,

Is that means that IF i do not meet the point target in 90 days, Its probably better use all remaining capital?
      Hello onepark,

Yes after 90 days you will need to have gotten the needed points, else the remaining money will be retracted. 90 days is a lot of time for getting the needed 500 FPP though, and if you climb in limits it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Best regards
      SoyCD