Another question about the starting bonus

• revorx
      revorx
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Im very new here so i have question about the starting bonus - im not shure how exactly working and i dont want to make mistakes .
      So i passed quiz i chosed the party poker and i registered there following the the steps in this site.
      Current situation: On my account at Partypoker i have 0 "In Play" money, but i have 2 new Bonus option:

1) 100% extra (bonus code: WELCOME)
      2) 100% extra (bonus code: PS150)

Thats all and this are in the "New Bonuses" section, belov this is a "Active Bonuses" section where i dont have any active bonus.

Now come my 2 in 1 question, the starting bonus i`ll get from this bonuses or it will be added automaticaly to my partypoker account? If is the first case then i`ll "claim" my bonuses and i dont have second question, but if the second case that the starting bonus will be added automaticaly to my account then here comes my second question about this bonuses... what shuld i do with them, shuld i "claim" ?
      Im unshure about this because the claiming proces is done with a deposit proces and i read that this starting bonus is only active while i dont make any deposit to my account.

That was me, sry for the long writing and for the noby presence, but better asking then not knowing :) Any helpfull comment will be appreciated.
  • 6 replies
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      hi revorx,

this is based on my friends experience at partypoker. she got the initial 50$(restricted... meaning she can not claim it yet) starting capital. she managed to bring it at around 70$ but she did not play that much and only got around 40 partypoker points at the end of the 90 day period. she just won a sng match and was expecting to see 70$, but to her surprise, she only have 19$ (unrestricted) in her account. Partypoker or Pokerstrategy took around 40$+ from her account and left her with some $ that she probably won from games and/or from some bonuses she cleared. the ps150 gives you a chance to earn additional 50$ by playing and earning points. I do not think you can claim anything just yet. We still do not know if my friend can cash out what was left of her, we have not asked partypoker. Had she known that the 40$+ would be taken from her that day, she would have played in the 10$+ buy-in sng instead of the 1$ she usually played in. Up to now she still has around 15$+ in her account.
    • Razorel
      Razorel
      Bronze
      "You have 90 days to collect 300 basic PartyPoints (without multiplier) otherwise the bonus expires and you lose the $50 (or what is left of it)"
      This is from the FAQ. Had she read the forum, she would have known, so don't complain.
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      not complaining... just sharing...
    • Puwersado
      Puwersado
      Bronze
      i have question how about fulltilt how many FTP points i needed? just passed the quiz.
    • revorx
      revorx
      Bronze
      Uhm people... i dont want to be rude, but i will ask u to make your own threads for your personal problems, questions related to pokerstrategy or pokerplatforms - of course if u dont have the same question, problem then i have. I hope u understand this without resentment and thanks.

Back to my problem; i`m still waiting for usefull comments. U can read my origianal post on the top of this thread, but i`ll make a simplified summary:
      (keep in mind i`m a begginer i just registered 3 days ago - i know nothing)

My question is how i`ll recive my 50$ starting bonus ? it will appear automaticaly on my partypoker account or shuld i claim some bonuses to get it ?

^^^ Thats all what i want to know and i`m asking because i registered 3 days ago and still nothing not even that first 1 $ so basicaly i cant sit down at any table...but i have 2 bonus option (see in my original post) what i dont know if i shuld use or not, but they seem to me like some deposit bonuses, but correct me if i`m wrong.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello revorx and welcome to the site,

If you have signed up at PartyPoker and registered at the cashier the money will simply be credited to your account as soon as our support processes your account. It appears automatically and aside from the initial sign-up there is nothing else you need to do.

You should have however received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD