Hi everyone!

• smccabe6
      smccabe6
      Bronze
      Thank you so much for this wonderful site, it's just what I've been looking for to help progress my game from bingo player to poker player (sorry everyone, I was one of those new players who thought it was a good idea to call every raise and then mess your game up by unexpectedly beating your AA on the river with my 72). I've been with you for just over a week now and love the community spirit and willingness of everyone to help tone up each others games, thanks for all the help I've recieved so far and the starting capital! =)
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi smccabe6, welcome to PokerStrategy & thank you for the kind words.

We have a superb community here and all our members are friendly and very willing to help other members with questions, experiences and suggestions. So don't hesitate to get involved in the forums and to ask question or post unsure hands you come across. :)

Keep reading the strategy material, watch the videos etc, they all help to improve your game and increase your enjoyment in poker. I can highly recommend the live coaching sessions where you can get to see how an experienced coach plays the game whilst he/she explains how/why they play certain hands.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker, see you active in the forums soon.

Best regards,

Bart