Hi there

• boeboe8990
      boeboe8990
      Bronze
      Hi there all,

Im new on pokerstrategy.com, but I think you have a wonderfull site. I just received my first no deposit bonus from the Mansion Poker Room, and started playing with it. I use the SSS strategy mentioned in the articles and videos posted on your site and made a 15 dollar winning tonight :D Thus so far its working ;)

Though I like to know if Pokerstrategy also organizes freerolls on Mansion Poker, so that I also can practice my tournament skills? Does anyone of you know this?

And is it possible to request also another no deposit bonus while im playing on Mansion Poker (for example Bet356 or Cake Poker)??

Hope to see some answers on this questions, thanks..

Bob
  • 2 replies
    • boeboe8990
      boeboe8990
      Bronze
      And another question of me is the following:

I read I can earn also Pokerstrategy points with the rake I earn playing at Mansion Poker. However, how can I really earn this pokerstrategy points. Is there a program I need to install which will keep up with the rake I paid, or do I have to sign up somewhere on the site to register myself in the program?
    • rcoudene
      rcoudene
      Bronze
      Hey,
      to have Pokerstrategy track your winnnings on the different tables, you have to set your username there : http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/ ..

And for Mansion, did you register with the code PSVIP mentionned here? I don't know what happens if you didn't though ... I guess it just disables the "200%" on first time deposit ... You should still be able to track the account (and receive the bonus, as you mentionned you did).

And of course the free 50$ is only 1 time. Though the different offer of rakeback / better 1st time deposit bonus can be done for each site (all the ones linked there)