Full Tilt Poker annoying update

• MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      hi! have you notice that the face of the cards changes when the table is small? and that the game is very slow!! damn update, don't they know that this sucks???

can this be fixed??

thank you
  • 39 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      havent even noticed it
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      it's IMPOSSIBLE to get some play... full tilt is unplayble!
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      No matter of site when I move on, all of them goes to fuck when I begin to play there.
      Betfair, bwin, iPoker, onGame and now FT.
      It looks like my destiny is to play on Stars only. Oh, well...
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      Full tilt has become INCREDIBLY laggy. When I multitable, I'm often timing out in 4 or 5 tables.. This is so stupid.
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      i will send them an email, so they see that everyone is pissed and this update sucks! didn't they make tests and ask users about what they think

DAMN!
    • minoan
      minoan
      Bronze
      Same issues.I even unistalled and reinstalled it,because i thought there was problem with my p.c!
      Dear lord!
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Annoying! I was planning to move my BR to FT this week but from what you guys have said on here I think I might stay at stars. No rakeback for me then :(
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      everyone email to fult tilt poker! i have already done it
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Same problem here, very annoying, timed out at tables etc...

Now it's freaking updating again!!!
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      This post has been edited due to false information, it is now correct:

They did not just update their biggest problem: that the tables wouldn't pop up (or focus) if you were in another program. For example if you had 10 tables open and decided to check your email, you would hear the action beep but the table wouldn't pop up, and when you minimised the browser the table you needed to act on would not have come to the top and would be hidden under everything else.

It should pop up over the browser,

The next problem is that when you click on an action (call, fold, raise) and you have a number of tables requiring action, it waits for the graphics to show the fold before it changes focus to other tables.

What used to happen is that as you click it changes focus and didn't wait for the action animation. This meant that when large numbers of tables were open you could quickly cycle through the tables that needed action, now unfortunately there is serious resultant lag when a lot of tables needed action and that means timing out sometimes...

On the other hand the update seems to have fixed the bug that gave me bad beats, but I'm still waiting to see
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      Actually I take it all back. This table pop up "fix" only works sometimes. It's not doing it now. Veeeeeery annoying.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Be glad it's updating. That means they're working to fix the problems..
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      my replayer works right now, so it's HEM and I got a cool table/cards mod on the spanish forum (link here ) I guess the solution is getting a couple days off while they fix the other bugs.

Why did they do that stupid FTP beta if they make the change with those bugs is beyond me ?(
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      I guess the solution is getting a couple days off while they fix the other bugs.(
      Except when you have to accumulate 7500 FTPs for the mid year bonus. And that answers your other question, why they released a bug ridden beta - sneaky
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      yes probably, I only need to clear like 2500 ftps , 4 serious grinding days at the end of the month should be enough :f_grin:
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      they fucked up everything ... ahk scripts doesnt work ... imposible to play for me
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Do you guys Log In into Full Tilt normally? After the updates installed, when I click Log In the Full Tilt software freezes for like 10 minutes before it logs me in. Is it only me that have this problem?
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      It works fine for me. Other people reported that the software is slow for them overall but 10 secong lag is a bit too much for my taste..

I'm currently trying to learn NLHE SH so I only play 4 tables at a time and the software seems as fast as before the update to me..
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LetchLord
      Do you guys Log In into Full Tilt normally? After the updates installed, when I click Log In the Full Tilt software freezes for like 10 minutes before it logs me in. Is it only me that have this problem?
      the same for me :(