Master_Held calls $.10
      (1 folds)
      N-Leigh calls $.10
      HikiHerne calls $.05
      HERO raises to $.60
      Master_Held calls $.50
      N-Leigh calls $.50
      (1 folds)

Flop: ($2) 7:club: 5:club: 4:club: (3 Players)
      HERO bets $1
      Master_Held calls $1
      (1 folds)

Turn: ($4) Q:spade: (2 Players)
      HERO bets $2
      Master_Held calls $2

River: ($8) 2:diamond: (2 Players)
      HERO checks
      Master_Held bets $3.05 and is all-in
      HERO calls $3.05

I am full of doubts about this hand.
      This is my thoughts process:

Flop:
      I think that against two villians I should cbet with high card in clubs. ( from Qc+?).
      Does my bet sizing is fine? I did not want to burn money, so I bet half pot, checking would be to weak in my opinion.

Turn.

I hit TPTK with draw. Easy value bet.
      I am confused how should I play if my opponent would raise me here. Shove-or-fold?

River:

I put my opponent on draw, or weaker pocket pair.
      I checked to induce bluff, because I wasn't sure if villian call me with worse hand.
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You should bet flop 1,5$, since 1$ is too few to egt someone folding better hand than yours.
      I think you can also bet turn to 3$, since if he is drawing , then I doubt he is folding and it is easy all-in on the river with every card
      He is getting very good odds to see your hand and call down with any pair, so I think instead of inducing bluff I´d just put him all-in.
    • Macias09
      Macias09
      Bronze
      why flop bet is good here? its 3handed pot and we have nothing but not nut fd on low very drawy flop when they often conects to it and not folding.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think it's complicated, mostly a result of various observations that together make it profitable for us to be aggressive in that spot. Here are some of them.

- Don't mistake these guys' ranges with tags' calling ranges. 2 bad players who limp/called can have anything here, especially other broadway cards that didn't connect with this flop at all. Since we're out of position, we don't mind taking the pot down right there against those.

- It's almost always more likely that people have a flush draw than a made flush. If they have a club in their hand they won't fold it and we're probably ahead of them with AQ-high if the flush doesn't come, we're actually betting for value here in that situation.

- If the flush does hit we're indeed behind the Ac and the Kc, but those players will most likely still call you down with ANY flush, meaning more often then not you'll have the best of it.

- Even if they have some made hands, a monotone flop is scary for everyone, they might fold 5x 4x without a club on the flop, and even better hands like 7x or even some overpairs without a club later on if we decide to bet again on the turn. How happy would you be with 9d9h after Hero bet into you twice on that board, knowing you will need to put in the rest of your stack to see a showdown ?

Hope it helps.