can help me enyone???

• dragos1986
      dragos1986
      Bronze
      i just passed the quizz 2 weeks ago!!i have registered on masion poker,i have sent my id card copy on security,but nothing!!!!they told me that i must photo my back ,and front of my id card!!my back is all black,and my face is on the id,that is the id cards here in romania!!!i asked them and told me,to make photos,of what?i don t understand enythink!!!what i must do for my capital???please help,thank u very much!!!
  • 2 replies
    • ronysb91
      ronysb91
      Bronze
      Salut Dragos

Cand m-am inregistrat eu a trebuit sa trimit 3 poze: una cu spatele buletinului(chiar daca ii gol), una cu fata buletinului si una cu mine tinand in mana buletinul langa fata.

Daca vrei sa vorbim mai multe da-mi add la id-ul rony_sb92
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dragos1986 & welcome to PokerStrategy, it's good to see you.

As ronysb91 has already kindly helped you with the types of ID required, hopefully you should be ok going forward now.
      If you do have any further problems, don't hesitate contacting the support team through the support ticketing facility. :)

Whilst we normally only allow English within the English forum (as it makes moderating numerous other languages difficult), we really appreciate you helping ronysb91, thank you :)

Members helping out other members, that's the PokerStrategy way at it's best.

Warm welcome to you both, wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart