Live coachings ended indicator

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Whenever I see the coaching list on the main page, I have no idea what coachings have ended and whats next, even though I can see if a coaching is on right now because of a special color.
      So my suggestion would be to mark coachings as "done" or "finished" so I can see whats next =)

What time zone is used in these coachings?
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      The time zone atm for the coachings is GMT +1 or British Summer Time. It changes though when daylight saving ends/begins.

Im sorry but i really dont see the need for a coaching ended things. All you have to do is look at the coaching page and the coaching time zone clock is there.

Also when coachings are finished (like 15 mins after) they disappear from the home page and the coaching list until next week so im not really sure what your on about :/

However i can see why it is hard for you to find out when coachings are because of the timezone you may live in ;)

-Jack
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Yea, sometimes I'm not even sure of my own timezone...

Edit: If the coachings are eliminated from the page soon after they end, then may I suggest a countdown timer to let us know when the next coaching will start?

please? *bats eyelashes*
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Yea, sometimes I'm not even sure of my own timezone...

Edit: If the coachings are eliminated from the page soon after they end, then may I suggest a countdown timer to let us know when the next coaching will start?

please? *bats eyelashes*
      Hello TheBrood,

I am not sure how complicated such things would be to implement. Theoretically the best solution would be having the coaching schedule displaying in whatever timezone that you have entered into your profile. This would be the easiest - since if your current time corresponds with the coaching time - its more or less easy to see when coaching sessions start or stop.

I'll have a look into it.

Best regards
      SoyCD