This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Debug output

• MeanGreen
      MeanGreen
      Bronze
      After closing Elephant today I got this debug output, I was asked kindly to report that info, so here goes:

OS: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 .NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.3074 RAM: 4GB Processors: 2 CPU: x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 11: 9/64/1, 2997 Software version: 0.68 (10) Log: 17:13:14.21 -- Logfile set: F:\Users\Mean\AppData\Local\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt (10) Log: 17:13:14.21 -- Logfile cleared: F:\Users\Mean\AppData\Local\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt (10) Log: 17:19:00.18 -- , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh)

I use the pre-release with the FullTilt fix.
  • 2 replies