Debug output

• MeanGreen
      MeanGreen
      Bronze
      After closing Elephant today I got this debug output, I was asked kindly to report that info, so here goes:

OS: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 .NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.3074 RAM: 4GB Processors: 2 CPU: x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 11: 9/64/1, 2997 Software version: 0.68 (10) Log: 17:13:14.21 -- Logfile set: F:\Users\Mean\AppData\Local\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt (10) Log: 17:13:14.21 -- Logfile cleared: F:\Users\Mean\AppData\Local\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt (10) Log: 17:19:00.18 -- , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh) (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh)

I use the pre-release with the FullTilt fix.
  • 2 replies