How many players?

• tazn
      tazn
      Bronze
      Hi, I was wondering which SnG's you are playing, 9-, 18-, 27- or 45-man.
      I've been playing 9-man, but I feel like I'm not getting anywhere.. ?(

My bankroll is 57$, after the 50 startup and 2 bonuses of 5..
  • 8 replies
    • tazn
      tazn
      Bronze
      i forgot to put in 90-man
    • tevere
      tevere
      Bronze
      i only play 9 ppl (as in one table) didn't figgure good strategies for multi table sitandgo's
    • tazn
      tazn
      Bronze
      ok, thx.
      But when I play, I always get to the 4th place. And I need to be atleast number 3.
      So I feel like im just losing cash, should I just read more articles? reread them again?
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      the stage when one more player has to bust before money is reached is called the bubble (for example: 4 players on a 9 men sng) you should know that. basically it sounds like your bubble game isnt good. watch the videos on the site they demonstrate how you should play pretty good.
      the idea is that you generally play aggressive. if you are the cheap leader, you can push loose because players will call you very very tight because they will want to reach the money themselves, things like that.
      calling during the bubble is also extremely tight especially if its for your tourny life. you sometimes have to lay down AK, while calling is intuative but a very -ev move.
    • tazn
      tazn
      Bronze
      okay, thx alot for answer.
      I will look at the videos.
    • ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      i prefer 100 man and 30 man to 10 man. At ipoker the !0 man's are super tight
    • tazn
      tazn
      Bronze
      thx ladman, are you using the shc?
    • Genetals
      Genetals
      Bronze
      Training with ICM trainer ftw, reviewing ur tourneys at SNGwiz ftw also
      i wouldnt use SHC because it doesnt take lots of aspects into consideration.. (only pos and BB count) and u need more info so... ICM TRAINER! if you see you lose a lot on the bubble set the icm trainer for 4 handed try pushing first in then calling and so on u need to do lots of hands to get the feel when to push and so on.. so just work for some hours