Account locked

• cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      Hello. I get a money transfer of 180$ from a guy I dont realy know. I didnt know that i cant withdraw transfered money. Now my acc is locked with 400$ in it and i dont know what to do. I contacted PS suport they asked me to send some documents. And now they say that i need to whait until issues with money sender will be resolved. As i understand he has multiple acc. But why they locked my acc? What u sugest to do?
  • 7 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      I'd fly over to pokerstars and insist to talk to the manager..

...or just wait :tongue:

Pokerstars support is usualy awesome, so don't worry too much.
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      erm why would he having multiple account would send you any money if he has no idea who you are? :)
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      Lets say i borowed him money in real life
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Mate similar thing happened to me,my acc was frozen,it took 24 hours to solve
      the problem.Oh and dont worry bout anything,stars wont close ur acc and take ur money 100%.

Cheers
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      But it been 3 days. And PS said until issue with money sender will not be solved my acc remains frozen. And if money sender just disapears and wont comunicate with them?
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Isnt it better to just say u staked him in a torunament and he won and gave u ur %? I got like a few hundred bucks from a m8 i staked and I only had to play 15 vpp for every 100 dollar cashout.
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      So now its almost 1 mth. They are not giving me any info about my acc. Just replaying always the same. Your account remains locked until issues with money sender will be solved. And i find out that i recieved carded money. And money sender is just gone. So the point is that issues with him will never be solved. And they dont understand that i have played like 2000 SnGs a mounth, made them lots of rake, invested my own money and it wouldnt make no sense to risk my account wich was my only income for couple of hundred dollars. I dont want to come back to PS anymore as now I am playing at other site wich i even found more proffitable. But I want to get my hard earned cash. I don't give a **** about these 200$. They can keep it..
      So please someone give me any advise how could i get my money back? Is the support@pokerstars.com decision final or i can contact somene else if i'm not happy with them (i mean someone else from PokerStars). Sr for bad english and i hope u understood what i wanted to say. Any advice is wellcome.
      Thank you