This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First Time Deposit Bonus

• ShipItHere
      ShipItHere
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I am playing in fulltilt for about half a year already built my bankroll through the 50$ starting capital of pokerstrategy.
      I have never deposited before but made some wd's.

Am I still entitled for the first 100% deposit bonus until 600$ ?
      (could be real cool, I will clear it in 2 days lol)

How can I verify it before I deposit (as I will deposit only for that purpose - have enough in my BR..)

Thanks for the answer,
      -Ship
  • 11 replies
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      I think the initial $50 counts as a deposit, you get a free $50 plus $50 'deposit bonus'. Wait for one of the mods to confirm it though. I think withdrawals also void the first deposit bonuses as well.
    • ShipItHere
      ShipItHere
      Bronze
      thnx for the reply, who can validate that plz.
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      you're best to check with full tilt....although i think you may be able to still claim it, as when you get your free start up capital, you can't usually get entry to depositors freerolls....
    • danwong
      danwong
      Bronze
      I busto'd and redeposited. I can confirm that you don't get the first depositers bonus, but you do get the first depositors freeroll.
    • ShipItHere
      ShipItHere
      Bronze
      ok - in case u wanna know and to help other members - FT clarified to me that the 50$ starting capital from pokerstrategy counts as the 1st deposit bonus ie no option to deposit more and get 100% back. :(
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      .. And that's why I always don't recommend people to choose FT as their starting platform.
    • bubi23
      bubi23
      Bronze
      What if i make a deposit before i receive my starting capital from ps?
      Will i still receive my 50$ from ps?
    • dafalenangel
      dafalenangel
      Bronze
      I had my capital start up at Mansion... then after not earning the $100, and not playing for a week or two, Mansion set up a bonus to play out for $200 in $10 increments.

I then for the "heck" of it talked to Mansion support about the 100% 1st deposit bonus, and they said I could still get it. Sooo since my bonuses were up and If I was gonna play more why not go for another bonus, kinda like a Rake back.

So I deposited $120, and Mansion gave me a 1st Deposit bonus for $240 that I could play out and try to earn over the next few months.

Kinda happy I chose Mansion... :f_biggrin:

(Brag): I also came in 2nd on the "low stakes tournament leader board" for Mansion in June and got a bonus of $400 put into my account and after the 4 weeks of the June Double up Champion leader boards I was credited with 44 $5 Double Up tokens to play with.

I already had an account with Full Tilt and couldn't get my start up capital there anyway...

Cheers!
    • Sczcepanik
      Sczcepanik
      Bronze
      Hey guys (im from PT-BR forum).

In my case, Full Tilt Poker allowed me to make a deposit up to $550 giving me 100% bonus.

They just discounted the $50 from Poker Strategy capital and gave me a normal bonus.

Hope it may help, cya!
    • k0praonu
      k0praonu
      Bronze
      How hard is it to unlock the first time deposit bonus? Let's say I deposit 100$, how many hands would I have to play on NL5 (for example) to unlock the 100$?
    • Sczcepanik
      Sczcepanik
      Bronze
      Originally posted by k0praonu
      How hard is it to unlock the first time deposit bonus? Let's say I deposit 100$, how many hands would I have to play on NL5 (for example) to unlock the 100$?
      Its similar to your initial capital bonus.

$ 0,06 per Full Tilt Point. Soo, you will need 1670 FTP.
      This bonus will be released in parts of 10%.