First Time Deposit Bonus

• ShipItHere
      ShipItHere
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I am playing in fulltilt for about half a year already built my bankroll through the 50$ starting capital of pokerstrategy.
      I have never deposited before but made some wd's.

Am I still entitled for the first 100% deposit bonus until 600$ ?
      (could be real cool, I will clear it in 2 days lol)

How can I verify it before I deposit (as I will deposit only for that purpose - have enough in my BR..)

Thanks for the answer,
      -Ship
  • 11 replies
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      I think the initial $50 counts as a deposit, you get a free $50 plus $50 'deposit bonus'. Wait for one of the mods to confirm it though. I think withdrawals also void the first deposit bonuses as well.
    • ShipItHere
      ShipItHere
      Bronze
      thnx for the reply, who can validate that plz.
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      you're best to check with full tilt....although i think you may be able to still claim it, as when you get your free start up capital, you can't usually get entry to depositors freerolls....
    • danwong
      danwong
      Bronze
      I busto'd and redeposited. I can confirm that you don't get the first depositers bonus, but you do get the first depositors freeroll.
    • ShipItHere
      ShipItHere
      Bronze
      ok - in case u wanna know and to help other members - FT clarified to me that the 50$ starting capital from pokerstrategy counts as the 1st deposit bonus ie no option to deposit more and get 100% back. :(
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      .. And that's why I always don't recommend people to choose FT as their starting platform.
    • bubi23
      bubi23
      Bronze
      What if i make a deposit before i receive my starting capital from ps?
      Will i still receive my 50$ from ps?
    • dafalenangel
      dafalenangel
      Bronze
      I had my capital start up at Mansion... then after not earning the $100, and not playing for a week or two, Mansion set up a bonus to play out for $200 in $10 increments.

I then for the "heck" of it talked to Mansion support about the 100% 1st deposit bonus, and they said I could still get it. Sooo since my bonuses were up and If I was gonna play more why not go for another bonus, kinda like a Rake back.

So I deposited $120, and Mansion gave me a 1st Deposit bonus for $240 that I could play out and try to earn over the next few months.

Kinda happy I chose Mansion... :f_biggrin:

(Brag): I also came in 2nd on the "low stakes tournament leader board" for Mansion in June and got a bonus of $400 put into my account and after the 4 weeks of the June Double up Champion leader boards I was credited with 44 $5 Double Up tokens to play with.

I already had an account with Full Tilt and couldn't get my start up capital there anyway...

Cheers!
    • Sczcepanik
      Sczcepanik
      Bronze
      Hey guys (im from PT-BR forum).

In my case, Full Tilt Poker allowed me to make a deposit up to $550 giving me 100% bonus.

They just discounted the $50 from Poker Strategy capital and gave me a normal bonus.

Hope it may help, cya!
    • k0praonu
      k0praonu
      Bronze
      How hard is it to unlock the first time deposit bonus? Let's say I deposit 100$, how many hands would I have to play on NL5 (for example) to unlock the 100$?
    • Sczcepanik
      Sczcepanik
      Bronze
      Originally posted by k0praonu
      How hard is it to unlock the first time deposit bonus? Let's say I deposit 100$, how many hands would I have to play on NL5 (for example) to unlock the 100$?
      Its similar to your initial capital bonus.

$ 0,06 per Full Tilt Point. Soo, you will need 1670 FTP.
      This bonus will be released in parts of 10%.