Part poker glitch - resolution

• Chriszea
      Some of you may have viewed my 'Party poker glitch!!' thread, if not this is the case:

During a game on party poker, you are stuck in 'Away' mode, and cannot do anything but fold your hand, no matter what you get (worste case is heads up because you'll loose within a minute!!) so anyway, i contacted support, this is the outcome:

After speaking with support i was instructed to follow these steps in order to find a resolution to my problem, get ready for epic lolz.

1.Make a screen shot at time of disconnection. Make sure the table is clearly visible:

-Press the PrintScrn button next to F12 on your keyboard

-Go to Start menu>All programs>Accessories>Paint

-Click on the Edit drop-down menu and select Paste

- Click on the File drop-down menu and select Save

- Select JPEG from the "Save as type" drop-down menu

- Press OK

-Open your email program

-Attach the file to an email, and send it to

Please note that the screenshot must not exceed more then 600KB and is preferable to be a .jpg file.

2.Please state the exact date and time, hand history number when the disconnection occurred

3.Make a trace report at time of disconnection:

-Go to Start menu and click on “Run” (on simply press Win + R from your keyboard)

-Type “CMD” and press Enter

-In the command prompt (the black window that pops up) please type

” (That’s our server for real money poker games)

-Once the trace is complete please copy and paste it in an email to us.

-Please also outline the time it the trace was conducted and what is the table ID you had issues at

4.Zip/Rar your hand history folder. Path : C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory

5.Zip/Rar PGR folder the next time the issue occurs:

- Click on ‘Start’ and select ‘My Computer’.

- Browse to the PartyPoker installation folder.

The default path is C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker

- Within PartyPoker folder find the folder named 'PGR'. Right-click on it and select 'Send to' and 'Compressed (zipped) folder'.

- Attach the compressed 'PGR' folder along with any screen shot and trace reports to an e-mail and send it to .

Further to your query I would like to ask you for the Table Id of the game you have played in order for us to investigate this further.

You can check your gaming history by going to My Account, click on Transaction History and from the drop down menu choose Gaming History. Also please set the correct date.
      QUOTE END :baby:

Yeah ... thats right, to me this looks like a ... 'we'll ask him/her to do all this stuff, but they wont be bothered cause its all so tedious and hopefully he'll give up'. Which is true, thats exactly my thoughts, so as i was writing a nasty reply, the glitch occured WHILE i was writing back ... muahaha

SO i thought stuff it, im gonna do it! So i followed every step to a tee, screen shots, trace, zip of folders everything and sent it off =) . To which they reply'd.

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

We have received the requested files from you and I have forwarded it to
      the department concerned for further investigation. I request you to
      please allow us some time to investigate and resolve the issue.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

... HAHA!!! ... its been about a week now ... but i guess in the end ... jokes on me :rolleyes:

Just sharing, Ollie
  • 1 reply