This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Fixed Limit Heads up

• EdgarAronov
      EdgarAronov
      Bronze
      Hi, i'm new here, but got that 50$ and played in Full Tilt a while already.

Some time ago i played limited holdem' heads up and u noticed a guy who beated me 4 times. I made the topic coz his strategy. He was always beting and reraising and always knew when to fold. I tried to play tight - didnt worked, tried to play it his way - didnt work. I'm just interested, are there realy so bulletproof strategys? :f_eek:
  • 1 reply
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello EdgarAronov,

Heads up is a very complicated game and requires a lot of knowledge about the game. This is the reason why there is only 1 article provided by pokerstrategy on Heads up and this is Gold.

There is no real strategy for Heads Up as it requires a lot of adaption to your opponent. It also requires a lot of knowledge of the game already, which is why Full Ring and Short handed play are taught first. For these games Pokerstrategy can provide concepts to make you a winning player :)

Also what you experienced may have just been variance. He might have had the right cards at the right time ;) Sometimes it just goes like that.

Regards,

-Jack