Top two pairs in MTT

• Baxter82
      Baxter82
      Bronze
      Situation in the MTT tournament with rebuys and add-ons ($1 buy-in). So, a lot of very bad players, almost every hand there is someone who goes all-in with anything, gets busted and then rebuys. I quadrupled my stack after first hand (pocket nines, limped and flopped three of a kind).

I am holding Kd Jc. 4 players including me get into the pot, no raise or some small raise.

Flop comes Kh Jh 10d. Two players go all in, it is my turn. I have to go all-in if I want to call.

What is the right play?
  • 4 replies
    • PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      I would definatly call here yes. It's a $1 rebuy and even thought you will find yourselves behind here some times I think it's +ev play. People are so bad on that limit that they will go broke here with almost any pair, fd, pair+oesd etc.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi Baxter82,

I would just like to remind you that this is the No-Limit cash game section.

The MTT section can be found here

Further more if you want to post MTT hands for evaluation by a professional judge then please use the MTT sample hands forum.

Btw i would go all in with top 2 :) :f_biggrin:

Regards,

-Jack
    • Baxter82
      Baxter82
      Bronze
      Thank you for your answers. It is a logical choice in that situation but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks kingdippy2008 for reminder ;) The problem is that I cannot access MTT section because I am still bronze member.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      oh sorry, i completely forgot that you had to be silver+ :P

-Jack