• brsimonsez
      brsimonsez
      Bronze
      Hi!

this is when i try to instal elephant 65 version
      I want to install postgresql and i get this error

Failed to run initdb: 1!
      Please see the logfile in D:\programfiles\postgreSQL\8.3\tmp\initdb.log
      Note! You must read/copy this logfile before you click OK, or it will be automaticly removed!

this is when i try to install elephant 67

.NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.42
      RAM: 1GB
      Processors: 1
      CPU: x86 Family 15 Model 47 Stepping 0: 0/32/2, 2009

Software version: 0.67

(10) Log: 15:24:05.17 -- Logfile set: D:\Documents and Settings\Blaž\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 15:24:05.17 -- Logfile cleared: D:\Documents and Settings\Blaž\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 15:24:05.25 -- , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.ClientMouseHooks.InstallServer()
      at PokerStrategyElephant.e.a()
      (10) , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.ClientMouseHooks.InstallServer()
      (10) Log: 15:24:05.28 -- , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.ClientMouseHooks.RemoveServer()
      (10) , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.ClientMouseHooks.RemoveServer()

Weird errors so please someone who can help with this i would really apprechiate it
  • 1 reply