finally out of bad luck!

• shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze

only played for 4 days LOL

partypoker has so many fish, but that means suckouts too :(

been playing NL4 and NL10 recently!

felt like giving up after 1000 hands, but today's 1-2 hour session has been sick
      (i play 4-6 tables at once)

does anyone know how to get it show showdown graph aswell? i've seen some graphs with them... i'm currently using elephant but find it takes up so much of my hardrive, 100mb a day! at this rate i'll need a new computer soon lol
  • 10 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      hi, good to hear its seems to be over.
      :s_cool:

do you play sss or bss?

i sometimes go down to NL10 and play some BSS when im tired :s_love:
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      at the beginning, i was playing NL4 with $2 and makeing reads and playing agressive and it seemed to work but i suffered a lot of bad luck,

so i switched to SSS and entered NL10 tables, some other poster suggested, anyways coincidence (luck coming back) or not, it's produced good results! i'll stick to this then play BSS at NL4 when my bankroll is big enough! or i may go SSS at higher limits.

what style do you play? i feel SSS is too expolitable, the handranges are so obvious people can steal your blinds too easily or fold if you go allin preflop in early position (obvious you have monster)

what's your bankroll and poker stroy like?
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      well i lpracticed like 50 000 hands on mansion poker with my 50 dollar deposit on nl50 but i didnt like their players and software so i deposited 500 dollars on partypoker and i play nl25 there.

i play sss around 1000 - 3000 hands per day ! im clearing my 4th deposit bonus instalment at the moment :s_cool:

i would love to play bss and im practising on nl10 with a few tables some evenings and its working really well.

but sadly since party changed the amount of hands needed to earn 10 partypoints on nl10 i have to play nl25 ! which is going fine as well! my bankroll is up to 796dollars now :s_cool: this is only day 22 since i deposit though so only like 25000 hands :f_frown:

i might cya around the tables on nl10! :f_p:
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      well i lpracticed like 50 000 hands on mansion poker with my 50 dollar deposit on nl50 but i didnt like their players and software so i deposited 500 dollars on partypoker and i play nl25 there.

i play sss around 1000 - 3000 hands per day ! im clearing my 4th deposit bonus instalment at the moment :s_cool:

i would love to play bss and im practising on nl10 with a few tables some evenings and its working really well.

but sadly since party changed the amount of hands needed to earn 10 partypoints on nl10 i have to play nl25 ! which is going fine as well! my bankroll is up to 796dollars now :s_cool: this is only day 22 since i deposit though so only like 25000 hands :f_frown:

i might cya around the tables on nl10! :f_p:
      wow very nice!

i'm trying to play as many beginners tables as i can, as in there's only usually 6 for NL10 then i can't return after doubling up and employing sss

beginners tables are only available for frist 45 days after first deposit i think and are so much better:

1) i find that i can get more action from my premiums when playing sss
      2) 10 player table rather than 9, so again more action

it's very very loose, so great for sss to exploit them!

may see you around! what's your name? i keep coming across several players all the time playing on all 6 tables i'm on! lol
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      Hey there fuse, good to see things are going well. With the support and resourses available, you can see now why people were quick to support the site when you weren't too sure of things on signup.

Hope the graph keeps moving up for you, good luck at the tables!!
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      hey shortfuse!

my name is Generation89 on party :s_cool:

and i sadly cant enter beginners tables anymore :f_mad:
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze

my sick run ended, and i'm back to being flat lol

i hate making bad calls, getting bad beats when i play sss doesn't affect me though.

how come my graph doesn't dip like other peoples? probably not played enough hands i guess

I HATE PLAYING AND GETTING NOWHERE LOL
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      I don't mean to disappoint you but when I play I make like 1500 hands per day in like 3 hours. And 3k hands sample is more or less - nothing. People are having 50000 hands break even so 3k looks...Well - pathetic. You're not in a downswing even. Why are you complaining?
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishkagg
      I don't mean to disappoint you but when I play I make like 1500 hands per day in like 3 hours. And 3k hands sample is more or less - nothing. People are having 50000 hands break even so 3k looks...Well - pathetic. You're not in a downswing even. Why are you complaining?
      i know i haven't played enough hands, i just wanted to share some feelings. lol
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I`m +3$ over 45k hands looking like ladbrokes just wont let me get on the green side. Luckily rakeback and the bonus I`m clearing will make up for it. So yea you should wait at least 15-20k hands before feeling you`re on a downstring / breakever strech.