German Fish from $209.84 to $10.000 in 5 weeks.

• Bannor
      Bannor
      Platinum
      Hey all,

I wont introduce myself to all of you long way.

Im a German poker player, and I started playing one and a half year ago.
      I allways gambled too much and had no patience to take a BRM seriouse. Now it is time for a fuckn change. I got $209.84 on Pokerstars and now will play Heads-Up SnGs. I will play them with a 50 BuyIn BRM. My big goal is to reach $10.000 Profit in the next five weeks.

The FPP i gain will be used to play those ShootOut HU Satelites to the Sunday Million. If I win the tickets I will play the Million.

Whatever, as it is important for me to controle myself playing, I will keep this Poker Blog alive.

Main aims for me are:

- 50 HU SnGs played minimum everyday starting tomorrow ( eventhough im not sure if I can make it tomorrow as I'm on a birthday party)
      - Playing nothing else then HU SnGs - No SnGs no 5CD Cashgames NOTHING !
      - Updating my Blog frequently
      - Concentrating on my play ( as I often watch movies or read boards while I am playing [this has to stop])
      - Getting some love for myself
      - and finally earning money

Feel welcome to correct my fail of a english language if you want.

Hmm I think I will start now, if you got any question - ask.

If I have any idea what I could add - I will :) .

GL HF at your tables mates.

Let the challenge begin.
  • 26 replies
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      210 to 10K in 5weeks with 50BI brm. gl but it is fairly unlikely
    • Bannor
      Bannor
      Platinum
      Most unlikely as i am loosing right now at the 6.25s :D
    • Bannor
      Bannor
      Platinum
      Yo running pretty good 80$ down :D will make a break now
    • rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      80 down from de 200?

gl
    • Bannor
      Bannor
      Platinum
      correct myself. Stars is rigged. Im doing it with 250$ on FTP with a 20BI BRM :P
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      i suggest you switch to party and use 5BI BRM, this way you can reach 50k in 5 weeks
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      i suggest you switch to party and use 5BI BRM, this way you can reach 50k in 5 weeks
      Are u serious here Kruppe? What's the reasoning behind this statement? ?(
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      sactually. i think i mis-calculated. oh, well
    • rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      busto?
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      I offer to play you NL50 HU cash game on stars. I am bronze and therefor a fish.

It would be a 1.2BI BRM for me. Good luck to both of us I guess?
    • Bannor
      Bannor
      Platinum
      Nono i dun play HU Cashgame sadly. :) No im not busto and i created massive Rakeback today :P though played break even. think my HU skills arent what they were before :) I dun care i will still make it.

edit says, Party has tooo high rake :P

and its only 10k i wanne reach :)
    • Bannor
      Bannor
      Platinum
      First villian is US DONK. Lol gotta love ppl open pushing the river -.- wow i fold and he shows K high. NH sir -.- Lol check check bet TP TK... i complete at 20/40 and he insta pushs :D wow and open pushing next hand again. then shows AK. nice value play. How to read people playing nonsense ? :/ Now insane trapplay with trips .. why would he shoot 3 barrels with same betsize and then fold a raise ??
      And he does his pushing with 25 BB deep all time so amusing . He wants to gamble it seems . Oh god play roulette if u dun wanna play poker. Again :) He pushes all good hands he gets. Would be a shame if i loose .. Yoo next open push this guy is awesome. gotta call him here with ATo. He shows K6o his 6 hits the turn yay Pokergod is with him.
      Hmm he doesnt want a rematch :/

Next HU listening to "The Fray - How To Save A Life. Villian is IronMan from Canada. Having a boxer as avatar. Hmm i hit river for toppair good kicker and he raises 2 times Potsize. Though bord is draawi. I fold . even stacks again now.
      K my potsize riverpush looked not weak enough :/ Next song Archive - Again ..
      Interesting line Check behind flop and minreraise on blank on turn.
      KK i beat him with TPTK against oest in reraised pot. Lets see if he wants rematch.

He doesnt so i get next HU. Against a monkey from Russia. Song Flipsyde - Happy Birthday .. Wow he opens 2.5 BB on first blindstage. never seen that at this Buyins. hmm put in botpair on bad read lowcard board in 3bet pot. Lost it. nevermind next one.

Monkey from US now. With no action before him he raises every turn potsize
      interesting. Wow he is hitting any board. GG fast game i think. Down to 675 chips :) K7 against K4. Ah split pot. Global Deejays - The sound of San Francisco :P - Back to 1k chips. Wow he calls down on a gutshot and what does the river give him ?? :P . Wayne 470 chis again. Blink 182 - miss you.

K that guy doesnt want rematch too. Man im running bad. Would be weak to table select at 11$ SnGs wouldnt it ? A dog from US . Somebody gotta teach him where is the fold button. Yay I got kings and the flop Shows AJ*s :P One night in Bangkok now. Dogs have good noses. So that might be the reason how he detects my premium hands. . Well this is odd. I got 7T flop is 7c9hJh he calls flop minbet and raises turn where the 8h gives me straight. Is he 100% on flush ???. Nevermind gotta call. And he has T7 too. Wow toppair Check behind check behind call oO yay. never bluff a Dog. Sicko he isnt folding ever to anybet unless i got a premium hand. Yop got it in with Ace against Ace with better kicker. Lost it. And he wont play rematch too -.-
      Seems im big fishi :/. Gotta see what next match brings us.

Ninja guy from Estonia .. Gotta teach u guys to value bet pair of deuces 3 streets :P Yay new song - Everyday Normal Guy.. Oh sure he hit that flop. now he has more chips after i played him down to 800 :( I found my problem. giving those mofos to less credit :) Yo lost it again. WTF. but he wants rematch. Black eyed Peas - Where is the Love. Hmm Half potsize river is bluff.
      He raises and 3 bets me so often. GOd gotta hate not to hit any hand, Yo he
      gets his Toppair in against my flush and doesnt want another rematch. Next then.

Some guy from netherlands with blue jacket. Song Sixpence - kiss me oO. Yooo giv my Queens a walk mofo. -.- Yay got The chiplead yuhu. lol what was he thinking ther ?! :/ Yo two times Potsize is either superbluff or a hand. not gonna call the second with a gutshot though. There he calls down my toppair with botpair thats nice new song Carla Bruni Quelqu'Un ... dunno frensh. How does he give all my premiums a walk ???? :/ He seems not to like playing in position. Atleast he checks down unimproved. Thats friendly. Well atleast if im preflop agressor. hmm he doesnt like my complete. Nu song Das Bo Ohne Bo. Hihi thats funny. 25/50 and he starts to open push WTF: Pushing AK he calls KQ no q no q no q ! YES I won yeaaah . no rematch though....

Gotta play next. -.- Wow dunno his name in english lil green irish man from the US. Yop he doesnt hit his 3 outs so im another 11$ richer. And he wants a rematch. Had K7 on a 237 rainbow board and i bet he raises i call turn blank he raises 570 in 600 pot so i thought its a bluff i go allin and he has T7 :) Prolly bad play but the money says im right :) . Evanescence Bring me to Life live in Vegas. Yoyo he calls my Contibet on flop. i got oesd second barrel on turn he snaps minraises i call river brings straight i bet half pot and he calls. He had trips on Turn :/ UL for him. Think im calling A8 for 800 here after i raised 120 or noo i fold. Im prolly behind and i got time and an edge. (hopefull) Nuw song Robyn - Bum Like You. I think noone is even reading this though i like to spam alot. Even stacks again K9 > A2. Should have known he is calling down TPgK :D hmm now he has chiplead and becomes uber agressive. Prolly i missed an important spot. Lol i river top two but board makes onecard straight possible. and sure he has it after he called down with 9 high and gutshot for half of his stack. What are ppl even thinking?`Limp/raise allin worked. 1k chips again. Yep giving my Jacks a walk.Super account mofo :D Nu song Gary Jules - Mad world. Pushing 99. he calls KQs and flops his flush. Gotta luv poker. Another rematch then. K first hand and he is at 600 chips. Fast ending. i get him out in second hand. This time i flopped flush. Gogo next tourney. Yay first time he folds to my conti.
      wow 75o here flop 544 he insta checks and calls my bet and bets turn and bets river. ROFL HE HAD UNDERPAIR AND HITS GUTSHOT AT RIVER WHAT A BLOODY MOFO. Wow that one is so bad. didnt even think bout YAY I got DEUCES MOFO I WILL JUST BET TURN BIG CAUSE I KNOW I WILL HIT RIVER. getting 88 allin with half stack now. He shows A4. and i win. YES. In ur face.
      What does he even think he is ?? Superman ? Sure now he gives Jacks and Kings a walk. dude i am so lucky 2day. Well atleast this way he doesnt suckout :) Even stacks again. Moonlight Sonata played at gituar now. Wow second Conti he folded to in 4 or 5 matchs ... He got a read on the dealer obv. ROFL he commits himself so badly with his potsize conti bets after he 3bets preflop. what a gaylord. Gimme a hand to kill that donk. Nancy Sinatra Bang Bang. Looks like he will win this aslong i cant pickup sth big. He is just rolling over me with his donkish aggressions. AK allin against 55.he wins.
      Next rematch. Lol nice calldown with Ahigh for ur stack sir. I won another one. Next rematch. I want his full roll. Nu song Heather Nova, Doubled Up.
      hmm open fold first hand is weak :P How can he do that. Bad for his image.
      Nice Value bet of T High here. No sir 3 pair do not work :P Why cant he check behind for freecard ... not very nice. Yo lost set against onecard flush. So stiupid of me to bet my set :( Now he got the chiplead. Yo. Like before since he has the lead he becomes donkish. Cant allow him 2 take the lead. OESD and flushdraw. and it hits. YES. i got chiplead again. Gala - Free from Desire.
      He never folds to conti but he does to second barrels. Hm 25/50 I open Raise with KJo he pushs. i think i fold. Faithless - Insomnia. Even stacks again.
      hmm second pair and he is doing that fuck again. Still im folding. Maaan. I hope he had a hand. His fuckin moves are costing my fuckn chips. Memo to myself limp strong hands against him. Checkraise flop huh MOFO ? Lol he folds to an obv. bluff bet. -.- donkey. Hihi getting OESD all day but never hit em. KJ flop TTQ easy push and he folds. dub di dub. this takes soo long. 40/80 blinds. Never gonna make money if villians play like snails. Woooo that mofo. Wherefor do i hit my K huh ?. Is this his last 11$ or why does he play like a nitty rock. This is the life. think amy McDonald ?! . Comeon u trapped me with a J PUSH. oh no he folds -.- Never gonna get value this way. Yooo open 3X at 50/100 donkey. play right or P/f Fishi. Dumdidum. Now atleast he limps. He makes Potsize conti. i think i gonna repush with OESD and overcards. he calls with toppair. and i hit my draw. nice nice. Aces allin now. he shows kings. WHAT does the flop bring ???? A KING . ASDDSA :P QJ against A6 now and he wins again. This is so gay lucktard. WOW he has me again. WINNING gdfhfgjghsadgasdfhsfgjfgjfgjhfgjdffd THAT LUCK IS TILTING ME GODDAMN HI HAS A RAGS I GOT HIGHER A NP HE HITS 3 OUTS. WTF 2 SUCKOUTS AND A WIN OF A FLIP IN FUCKING MOFO 3 HANDS AFTER he HAS CRIPPLED HIMSELF WTF DIE IR U FAG.

Next Remacht. David Latour "One Day". 3s agains QJ he hihts 2pair on flop. Gotta love it. FTP loves American fish. How can one guy be such a lucky Fagot. Hope he gets hit by a car or sth. Portishead. Roads. Rofl he is so bad. Check down top two. And still noway i win cause he fucked fortuna this morning. Gotta love being able to get allin with any2 cause u will hit a FH anyway. Dumdidum not lost yet. Pushing A8. He calls with 5s. i hit and he doesnt rehit. YAY won a flip yaaay. Christina Aguilera Beautiful. Luvin this life version. Pushing A8 again. He has QJoYop he hits. but i hit aswell. ANNND next rematch. I still wanne kill his roll. WOW HE RERAISES ME WITH BOT PAIR AND HITS HIS TRIPS AHHHHH :P Atleast he was too dumb to get value in :)
      Getting allin AKs. He shows AJs. And doesnt suckout. K I got the chiplead.WTF HE CALLS DOWN 2 STREETS FOR BACKDOORFLUSH AND HITS ASDFG :P . Even stacks again. Next Song : Jenny - Peilomat. Strange reraise he does. gonna try to stack him with KJ k he has high pocket im sure. ALLIN TT against His 55. and he doesnt suckout GG DONK next win.

And next Rematch. ROFL instant loose. Second two pair against top two pair. gotta love setups. Wayne Next. WOW again he hits sick. Nice setups. Insane Top Two against topset. What a lucky bastard. The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man. And ofcourse he has Queens when i hit toppair halfstacked. Think im gonna loose my roll here and not him. Shwayze - Dont be shy. Lol i hit a board and he hits it better all day long what is this fuck. :f_cry:
      Portal Credit Song - Still allive. Getting in top two pair. he has 3 outs and looses. Next rematch..
      Wt F is he doing. Kutless - All my Words.
      PLain white T's 1234. Allin with A9 he shows AT. YES SUckout. Even stacks now. Sagi Rei - Rythm is a dancer. Rofl he bluffs allin kthx. Next win Rematch.
      He is on 3 outs. K he is down to 180 Up to 390. 330. 360 Samual barber - Adagio for Strings. up to 510 he is. KT against 22. he wins again 930 chips. Come on. how the fuck is he gonna win this. 1050-.-- 950. 790. AK allin against A5. 5 hits the flop. K hits the turn gg . WTF he is gone. He declined Rematch what the heck.

Whateva have a nice evening guys. 220 BR now ran pretty bad today and gotta get up early tomorrow morning. Still i belive im gonna make my 10k :)

In love,

Bannor.

ed. Played exactly 50 HUs with 50c rake each can someone tell me what RB i get ? :)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I like your choice in music. :f_grin:
    • erptech
      erptech
      Silver
      omg, a monster post!
    • Bannor
      Bannor
      Platinum
      Thanks Waiboy. :)

Now i will start a new "monster post". Listening to my Youtube playlist. Will start with some soft music. Yann Tiersen - Comptine d'un autre été L'après midi.
      Hope i can win some money this session. I hate that the new FTP software needs an update everyday and lags extremely at my PC.

First i changed my Avatar. Now sitting in one Headsup Tourney against a Fish from germany. Most germans are fish tbh. Lol Youtube down ??? w t f. Hmm. Minraising me on flop german guy ? Ofcourse he has AJ when i got AT... Well still he lets me exploit his donk bets. Youtube still down so im gonna listen to my iPod playlist. Starting with 3 Doors Down - Here without you. Rofl suddenly out of nowwhere he bets 109 in a 500 pot w t f. Just gonna fold 6 high though :/
      Cool now he is hitting every board. Hmm only 900 chips here. Bah i hate it. Still he is tight so i can often repush his 150 open raises. Evanescence - My Immortal. KK minreraise preflop is QQ+ But he doesnt want no rematch so next.

Playing one Canadian Ninja guy with nice loosing stats. Allin with AK he has TT i hit n1. WIN. And he accepts rematch. He could be a good source of money. lol firsthand. i complete he checks i play 60 in a 60 chip pot and he insta shoves :D New song : Danny S : You keep me hanging on (Mondo Mix) Wow he is playing sooo big betsizes first blindlevel-. Donkey donk donk. Sure he has his backdoor twopair there. Wow he folded Postflop. never seen.
      And again this time he folds to a second barrel. Lol next song "Rheinard Mey - Peter" :P Flameon. Somehow easy playing him now. Or not .. He likes to bet it big but he doesnt like to raise. Think i gotta play him out of position.
      Lalala. Blinds 30/60 Why cant i get haaands this takes ages. Wise Guys - Die Bahn kommt. sorry for lot of german musik. 40/80 and nothing happens.
      Played Bluffinduce with toppair and he bets missed draw high so he is nearly done. *Done now* Next Rematch. Rofl gotta love his giant bets. let me once have a hand :/ . Evanescence Anywhere. Im on half stack. What the fuck gimme sth else then 26o Ofcourse first hand i get he holds Pocket Ts and they hold. Wayne i want more rematches.
      Lalala. He is not rly playing. Just messing around but i stay carddead in this rematch too. Dumdidum. Humn he holds toppair and only bets it when turn and river bring overcardS ???. Idiot. Yes he calls down bot pair and river gives him trips. And i get it in again against his PP and loose gimme a break. TTYL Guys im playing a dota and come Back.
    • Bannor
      Bannor
      Platinum
      KK youtube is Back so im gonna play new session. First Song : Luther Van Dross - Dance with my father.

Yo first villian is a dog from slovakia. First Flop i bet he minreraises me. Lets see how it goes. Pretty much preflop folds here. He Check Raises me. With toppair. ok. If he thinks C/R Will work let us see. I rly hate ppl playing c/r that often. K he donkbets with air but hits the river. Another good read for me. Interesting Pseudo aggro stile. but he hits every fuckn flop wow. I hit secondpair good kicker he has TP shit kicker. and like this all day. Johnny Cash - Hurt. Wow he opens, i firsttime shove over and he has kings. Lost my first match yaay.

Rematch. I think i became weak over the years. Minraise on flop is bluff. I just destroy him with aggression. Next song is Hallelujah, by some swedish guys.
      YES i flop Twopair Kings and tens turn Q and he has AJ SURE Fuck that FUCKIN LUCK. Next rematch. -.-

Vast Flames and he calls down with top two. Are there only idiots around or WTH cant anyone play right ... WTF Fuck his luck that donkfish is gonna take my fuckin roll here. OF COURSE I GOT FLUSH HE TOPSET AND HE MAKES A BOAT WTF MOFO DIE U FUCKN BASTARD. Next rematch.

Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats. K his minbetting is air. Thomas Newman - Any other Name. Having that guy down to 600. Yes i won my first against him. 3:1 mofo. SURE he is gonna quit now where his luck ends.

Turkish Rockhead now. Check raising me first flop why cant ppl stop doing that. Lol he is hyper aggro. Went allin twice first 4 hands.- 3 times. now. Guys we are trying to play poker. Blink 182 - Miss you. 4 times allin in 8 hands. 5 times allin in 9 hands i called with flush and doubled up but he has 700 behind. 6 times allin. Wat the fuck. and he doubles up. River is his friend.
      AGAIN HE HITS HIS MIRACLE ACE AT RIVER. FUCK YOU FULLTILT. And he is allin again. but i had nutstraight. Thats for slowplaying Kings mofo. Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag. Dudes in 17 hands he was 10 times allin is this normal for FTP HU SnGs ? And he is allin again. And hits his ace on river rofl. he can get in any ace unimproved he is just allways gonna win. What the heck. He must be loosingplayer. if he is winningplayer i will quit poker. "Sikachu" anyone wanne check ? . He is playing so aweful but wins all allins were he is not drawing dead anyway. 1 Out is enough oO and again he pushes. COMEON MAN GO PLAY SSS if u dont wanne see the board. WTF now 30/60 and he plays Push or fold but never folds. AK allin against his Q9o and it holds. Thank god. He still has 800 behind again. Wow after 8 hands of open pushing he completes. think he has aces. Yop i go in with OESD + Flushdraw he with Highcard K he wins OFCOURSE. FUCK YOU FULLTILT FUCK YOU. Back to 1300. Thom Yorke Analyse. AJ allin agains Q9. He hits this 9. Yo why wouldnt he win all his fucking allins. What a fag. Tell him 2 run good against someone else. Back to 1k. QTs allin against J8. Flop J. River safes me. i got 1700 now. AT allin against his AQ. he hits the Q and im down to 300. K3 for 300 chips against A6 and i win. A2 against QT. and i win. back to 1300. K9 against A4. There he wins. HOW IS THAT FAG THAT FUCKN LUCKY.

Rematch and he doesnt accept yay MOFO -.- omfg. New villian. Gotta win some. Andy McKee - Rylynn. Playing a german Surfer guy that opens 5x -.-
      wtf open pushing at 15/30. What are those guys thinking ? im calling with 72o or wtf. Another Andy McKee - Drifting. not at 25/50 he opens 6X. Yo lost a flip gg idiot. Wanna rematch ? And noo he doesnt.

Wtf im going down. yay my own challenge will end today cause i just go broooke.

Playing Romanian Panda now. Gala - Freed from Desire. Right 47o is nutz. alteast if u hit bd flush. There for he calls down with Botpair and so im in the lead again . Amy McDonald - This is the life. David Latour "One Day". Portishhead - Roads. A6 allin he has 65. i win gg.

He doesnt want rematch. Christina Aguilera. After the first match i loose now i go to gym to train a bit. A tortoise from US. Toppair minbet minbet minbet/call. Interesting line. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA he calls down with 25s no draws and hits river -.- Against my OESD with overcards. but atleast he only makes minbet :D Even stacks again. Jenny - Peilomat. Lost open ender with second nutflushdraw against toppair so even stacks again. Sagi Rei Rythm is a dancer. The Killers - Human. Are we Human ? Or are we Dancer. This game is so boring. Atleast he is weak. K8 > Q9 on K92 board. But he doesnt want rematch so next.

Swedish Nurse now. He is 2obvious obv. Killers - Mr. Brightside life. Yo AJ on 5J5 Board guess what he had ? . But im allive. OEST against toppair. I hit nice 1100 again -.-. Double up again with Flopped flush against backdoor flush he hits with the deuce :D Evanescence - Bring me to life. A6 against A4 Split pot. The Ceasars - Jerk it Out. he has 700. K9 against QJ he flops openender i pair of nines i wins. Yay he plays rematch with me. Ciara feat Missy Elliot 1 2 Step. He played me down to 1100. I hate when they bet out in an amount where i gotta get half stack in to see showdown. LOL he bets down the fuckn gutshot and hits it. PPL STOP PLAYING GUTSHOTS MOFOS. Back to 750 chips. Dandy Warhols - Bohemian like you. Allin with 3s against 8s. i hit my flush but he does 2. Wow fuck fulltilt im down to 183$

Gotta go to gymn now and catch my sis from station later cause they return from hollydays. Think im gonna grind at night. Gotta kill those mofos dont I ?

70 -$0.5 $11 -4% -$35 my 11$ HU Stats for last 3 days. Looks like Fish doesnt it ? :( Wayne im gonna kill FTP unless FTP kills me. only gotta get up to 440 so i can play those damn 20$s :(

Bye cu guys,

In Lovem

Bannor.
    • Bannor
      Bannor
      Platinum
      Played some more. 108 $0.31 $11 3% $34 now my stats. Think i cant play tomorrow but on saturday i will have some hours of grinding 4 Tables Headsup. Gotta atleast beat this fag limit.
    • Bannor
      Bannor
      Platinum
      fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck poker how can that bastards hit every of Their fucking nonOUTER THOSE MOFOS SFIASDFGISDFHIPSGSFJHDFG;KHRFJKFRGHFGUJETZJEGTH FDGDFHFGJHFGJSFG dieiireieiIEIDIDIDIDIDIDIEIDIDEIDIEIJJFHSDFJ*PHORTFGJIPOJHG
    • Bannor
      Bannor
      Platinum
      Broke Bye. I quit poker :) Cant handle the swings at poker so I better just quit it.