ipoker

• goldendiamonds
      goldendiamonds
      Global
      i have a big remark,
      what can better?
      investigate if pokersites are frauding.i lost 1800 dollar at an ipokersite last week.i have invetsigate ed it and what do you think?
      i have found out that some players are at differnt ipokersites at the same m oment wich according to ipokerisnt possible so its big faude according to me.for example player joakim poesener is at table sitapur at mansion but also at the same moment at victor chandler and titan.so whats this?it looks like fraude to me.because i cant run 2 ipokersites at the same time.and at the higher kimits i lost my bankroll to poeple who where at mor esites at the same moments,can you help me finding out?you hear from me because support is finding out,i let you know but i sure can use help,kind regards golden diamonds
  • 14 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi goldendiamonds,

Im not quite sure what you are trying to say but all i can say is -

People are allowed to have different accounts at different ipoker platforms but like you said they cannot play on 2 different ipoker sites at the same time.

All ipoker sites are linked as it is a network, so you could see players on a table from different ipoker platforms because all the tables are the same on the "network"

Regards,

-Jack
    • goldendiamonds
      goldendiamonds
      Global
      yes and thats exactly what im trying to say,at the ipoker network poeple cant play at the same table at two differnt sites.you cant play mansion and titan at the same time but omg it is happening !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      you cant run 2 ipokerclients but the higher levels are doing that costing me 1800 dollar.i say that!!!!!
      so for the record at the levels 100/200 at ipokernetwork poeple play at titan and mansion and victor chandler at the same time,get me now?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi goldendiamonds,

If you seriously think that there are certain players cheating in whatever way on the ipoker network then you would need to log your concerns (with as much detailed information as possible) with the ipoker platform themselves so they can investigate.

Cheating is highly unlikely as each poker platform constantly monitors all actions on its site and the overall network, however it cannot hurt to log your concerns.

In respect of your losing $1,800, it is more likely that you have a leak in your gameplay and so I would respectively suggest that you look at your game and try to find and rectify any leaks.
      It could of course just be standard variance, but your losses seem far too high for that alone.

Maybe you could post some sample hands in the hands forums and our experienced coaches will help you with the correct action in each circumstance.

Best regards,

Bart
    • goldendiamonds
      goldendiamonds
      Global
      dear bart,off course i expect an reaction like this,dearest bart i wouldnt say if i was sure and i did put the complaign at ipoker!
      off course i dont like lossing 1800 dollar and off course i made some misstakes.but,bart if you know ipoker then you know you cant play at table cydonia at mansion and at the same time at victor chandler an dif someone is tking me seriously you can find out for yourself.:1player joakim posener plays at table siatpur at mansio,victor chanlder and at titan.
      2 player lookoil is playing at table sathy at mansion,victor chandler and noblepoker.
      player dargun is playing at table mandla at all ipokersites.
      so,bart i do can stand losing and i do know i made misstakes.but if an pokersites makes missatkes i can see that to,only beeing an housewife and study all the ipokersites you can see the same players palyiing hihg levels at all ipoker so mister,you got it all wrong ,despite i know i make misstakes i have my eyes open and see big big big fraude!!!!!
      if not anyone takes me serieously no problem,juts losse all your money and then investigate with me.i hope someone has also mor eipokeraccount and takes a look with me.look at all the names and write them down.go to an differnt ipoker site and guess whta?????????????????????????????????//
      no mad feelings bart i know when i do something wrong but when someone else does please help me and take a seriouesly look then come back to me.
    • goldendiamonds
      goldendiamonds
      Global
      excuse my bad english
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by goldendiamonds
      player dargun is playing at table mandla at all ipokersites.
      Hey golden,

There will only be 1x table "mandla" on the ipoker network, but it will appear (be displayed) on all associated platforms. You will be able to see the players from each/every ipoker platform, however the player is only playing on 1x platform.

Any player from any ipoker platform is able to join this table, however the same person cannot join more than once for the reasons you have already outlined, i.e. you cannot open more than 1 ipoker platform at any time.

What you have described is not cheating, you are just viewing the same table of 9 (or 10) different people from different platforms.

Kind regards,

Bart

p.s. I am very familiar with ipoker having played on several different platforms over the years.
    • goldendiamonds
      goldendiamonds
      Global
      right now as i speak player stwasi is playing at victor chandler and also at titan,both ipoker at table tirupur,please check that
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi goldendiamonds,

Let me try and explain about the iPoker network.

It is one big network which means all the tables are the same, no matter which platform you sign in from.

This means that you can play people who are logged in on Mansion, from the Victor Chandler software.

So if you sit down at a table from any iPoker client, it doesnt matter what iPoker client your opponent signs in from, he can play you because it is essentially the same table.

So what your are seeing is not people who are signed in from 3 different iPoker clients, its the same guy at one iPoker client just you are looking at him from a different platform.

I hope you understand.

Regards,

-Jack
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by goldendiamonds
      right now as i speak player stwasi is playing at victor chandler and also at titan,both ipoker at table tirupur,please check that
      No he is playing from 1x platform, but you are able to see him from VC, Titan, any ipoker platform.

You can see from any platform

You can only play from one at a time.

You will be able to see him from all platforms.

I do hope you understand, I cannot explain any easier than this.

Best regards,

Bart
    • goldendiamonds
      goldendiamonds
      Global
      ok,if you say so,ipoker is investigating so i wait........................ty very much for ansewering me.and as you say it was nt really good gaming loosing 1800 it ws also not bmr.so it was stupid ,yes but i still say there is something wrong and ill wait for them to find out,you hear from me what they will say,ty very much,youre very kind,kind regards,golden diamonds
    • goldendiamonds
      goldendiamonds
      Global
      and i do understand,i also did first time.lol
      i laugh now ty you made may day .lol
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      No problem my friend, that's what we're here for.

No harm in logging your concerns, but I think you are ok.

Wishing you much better luck in the future, speak again soon, you know where we are ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • goldendiamonds
      goldendiamonds
      Global
      ty very much,im a girl trying to make a bit money to feed my children and make sur etheyre ok in the expensive world,so i study harder,ty very much , if i need help i can search for you?
      kind regards ,golden diamonds
    • goldendiamonds
      goldendiamonds
      Global
      by the way ididnt make my bonus in pacific poker but can iget the account from pokerstrategy ove rto another one without declaring my bonus if you know what i mean?