wtf???

• yourcashgohere
      yourcashgohere
      Bronze
      i want to ask why the account of my father parichki has been deactivated??
      Does the problem consist of that we have logged from the same pc or what ?>??? he sent e-mails to pokerstrategy but no one answered ??!!!! He has sent also his ID ?????
  • 11 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello yourcashgohere,

It looks like he did not pass our ID check procedures leading to the closure of his account. While this could have something to do with the aforementioned factors I cannot go into any details.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • yourcashgohere
      yourcashgohere
      Bronze
      the ID of my father is the same as mine which i have sent before...in your support are working big fools..whats the difference...compare my ID with this on my father...its not fake...pls reopen his account now ...because you are not right...pls recheck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can send his driving licence if thats needed..or to resend his ID...but pls answer my e-mails and questions and dont hide!!!!!!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yourcashgohere
      the ID of my father is the same as mine which i have sent before...in your support are working big fools..whats the difference...compare my ID with this on my father...its not fake...pls reopen his account now ...because you are not right...pls recheck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can send his driving licence if thats needed..or to resend his ID...but pls answer my e-mails and questions and dont hide!!!!!!
      Your father's ID is the same as yours as in being exactly the same? I guess that would explain the closure...

The reason your father's account was closed does not necessarily have to do with them believing his ID to be fake & calling them fools is not going to help your case forward the least bit.

His account was closed due to him not having passed the entire security checking process. He will therefore not be able to receive any starting capital.

If he wants to deposit his own money that is an option but the Free50 aren't. I am sorry about this.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • yourcashgohere
      yourcashgohere
      Bronze
      of course that his ID is not the same as mine....i mean that his ID is not fake and is original from the bulgarian authorities and he did the same steps to receive the bonus as i did.but he hasn't received the bonus compared to me , which is very strange and impossible.and therefore neither he nor me can't understand why his account was closed..and there isn't any explanation from your support which is unfair ...therefore just reopen his account !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want he can send his driving license or or whatever you want ...if thats needed...????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      of course that his ID is not the same as mine....i mean that his ID is not fake and is original from the bulgarian authorities and he did the same steps to receive the bonus as i did.but he hasn't received the bonus compared to me , which is very strange and impossible.and therefore neither he nor me can't understand why his account was closed..and there isn't any explanation from your support which is unfair ...therefore just reopen his account !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want he can send his driving license or or whatever you want ...if thats needed...????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Hello yourcashgohere,

As I stated in the previous post, I regret to inform you that he will not be able to receive the starting capital.

If he wants to play he will have to deposit himself.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • yourcashgohere
      yourcashgohere
      Bronze
      Give me explanation about that , pls ...or you don't have such one ??!!!! Bad support
    • Razorel
      Razorel
      Bronze
      Your bad manners and poor English are certainly not going to help your father have his accout opened. It seems the answer is final, so there is nothing you can do to change this. I'm sure this could have been solved by talking to support, before complaining here.
    • yourcashgohere
      yourcashgohere
      Bronze
      shut up and dont mess...i am not writing to you..and the support is not answering his complaints.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      shut up and dont mess...i am not writing to you..and the support is not answering his complaints.
      I understand your frustration, but please do not flame fellow members who afterall are trying to help you.

Razorel is correct, support's decision is final and in line with the terms & conditions that everyone agrees to when signing up.

Flaming and insulting members and/or support team will get you nowhere. At the end of the day, PokerStrategy is giving away free money and quite rightly can choose to set whatever acceptance criteria it feels appropriate.

Be thankful for your own free $50 and more importantly all of the stunningly good strategy material, access to free live coaching etc available here, not to mention the help, vast experience and comradeship of fellow members.

Think carefully before you risk all of this, the $50 is nothing compared to what you can learn here and what it can lead to.

Respectful regards,

Bart
    • janiskampe
      janiskampe
      Bronze
      Give a man a pizza and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to play good poker and you feed him for a lifetime.
      Sorry for offtopic, mods. just when i red your post, Eaglestar, that was the first thing i imagened.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by janiskampe
      Give a man a pizza and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to play good poker and you feed him for a lifetime.
      Sorry for offtopic, mods. just when i red your post, Eaglestar, that was the first thing i imagened.
      Good point, well made janiskampe.

With an open mind and calm patience manner you will go far, welcome to PokerStrategy.

Bart