$50 bonus taking forever...

• paladinhugo
      paladinhugo
      Bronze
      Hello all!

I've registered in the poker strategy site and passed the quiz about 1 month ago. After I've passed the quiz and registered in the PartyPoker site I was asked for a print of my ID document that I sent by email. After more than 1 week, surprisingly, I was asked to send a color copy of my document. I've sent it and I've been waiting for about 2 weeks for the ID check. I've also mailed the poker strategy customer support and haven't received any answer.

This ID check process is taking forever and I haven't received any answer from the customer support.

What kind of service is this? Am I supposed to wait for a month or two without any answer?
  • 7 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi paladinhugo,

I would suggest checking all email inboxs (spam as well) and also checking your tickets from support. After this i would suggest making a ticket to support as i feel that pokerstrategy dont have an "email" support.

Regards,

-Jack
    • paladinhugo
      paladinhugo
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply.

I check my email (including spam) every day and I haven't received any from pokerstrategy.com since I last send my id card.

When I say, I've contacted pokerstrategy.com customer support, I've used the ticket system, but I haven't received any answer yet. I'm waiting for about 2 weeks without any contact from them.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello paladinhugo,

I would suggest re-sending the ID documents with "ID check Paladinhugo" written in the topic. It doesn't seem like our support received them - otherwise they would already be processed.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • paladinhugo
      paladinhugo
      Bronze
      Hello SoyCD, thanks for the reply.

I will do as you told me to, but why didn't the customer support respond to my ticket? Shouldn't they tell me at least that they did not receive my email?

This whole story just don't make any sense at all...
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      I got my $50 in a couple of days after sending ID :D .
      No problems here.
    • paladinhugo
      paladinhugo
      Bronze
      I've got my $50 already. Sent my ID again today in the morning and received my cash by the end of the day.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by paladinhugo
      I've got my $50 already. Sent my ID again today in the morning and received my cash by the end of the day.
      Great to hear that went well :)

Sometimes its just a matter of E-mails not arriving and you having to send them again.

Look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Best regards
      SoyCD