important question

• fares1919
      fares1919
      Bronze
      Hi sir now i had my bonus at pokerstars and i lost it i am playing now at FTP learned alot and i decided to give pokerstars another try and deposit there to play . the problem here if i deposited $50 or alil more is it will be taken from me when the time finish without collect the require points ?

when starting the bonus it say 90 days to clear the $50 or it will be taken back. so if i deposit now you will take my deposit money as the starting capital i should have cleared?

should i w8 the reset of the 90 days before deposit so my money not be taken?

p.s:( i can not clear the points with my deposit money because it is too late to do so :) .

sorry for my bad english.

thanx
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi fares1919,

You will not lose any of your own deposited funds, PokerStrategy would only take back the original starting capital if you didn't clear the bonus in time. As you have already lost this though, there is nothing to take back.

Good luck with your poker, best regards,

Bart
    • fares1919
      fares1919
      Bronze
      thanx sir for the fast reply can i also know if that counts for the transfer money or only deposited . because i want to trade money from my FTP to stars.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Same applies to transfers (which would be counted as your own deposit).

If you have already lost the starting capital, you will be able to play on my making your own deposit, which is of course your own money to keep and use.

Best regards,

Bart