This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PokerStars or Titan Poker?

• unlogik112
      unlogik112
      Bronze
      Ive recently cleared my 100% match bonus at Full Tilt and I'm looking to move on to another site. Stupidly I did not subscribe to rakeback or anything. I'm looking for another site and I can't decide between PokerStars and Titan. I'm playing SSS so I'm looking for a site with many players so i can tablehop easily. I was thinking of joing pokerstars but they don't do rakeback, and Titan do but I heard they got low traffic? Can anyone give me some advice?
      Also, I've heard pokerstars do VPP points, what does that mean, is this similar to rakeback?

Thanks
  • 11 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Pokerstars >>>> Titan

in fact, ppl say

anything >>>>> Titan

Titan has
      - horrible popup
      - no resizable tables
      - no auto-rebuy
      - traffic is small compared to Stars
      - Its been buggy sometimes
      - tables timeout without you noticing
      - table doesnt always popup automatically
      - no post-next-blind option
      - no sitout-next-blind option
      - more stuff I can't remember atm
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      pokerstars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x1000000 titan

and pokerstars fpp points is all the rakeback you will get, when you get to higher limits then you can get a ton of them and buy good bonuses.
    • rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      i think those are enough, TheBrood =D

good work :f_cool:
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      titan both sucks and blows, which I didnt think was possible at the same time ;)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      if there is any sense in you go to stars :) :f_p:
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I too am a fan of stars :) .. Thebrood has a pretty nice list!!

For SSS the softwares great for multitabling, tons of players etc!

good luck there!
    • unlogik112
      unlogik112
      Bronze
      Thanks for all the replies! Definately not going to Titan now lol, but now im considering partypoker and pokerstars. pokerstars has less SSS-ers however partypoker has the 100% match bonus up to $500 whereas pokerstars' bonus is up to $50..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello unlogik112,

I think PokerStars, Mansion Poker (same network as Titan - but with very nice bonus system) or PartyPoker are possible options.

In terms of multitabling - I have no problems playing 12+ tables on Mansion or PokerStars and both have a similar kind of bonus scheme. While VIP systems aren't called rakeback - they function similarly. You essentially collect points which you can later on exchange for cash or other things. At the highest levels these can be equal to 60-80% rakeback - on the lower levels they are usually equal to 10-30%.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      The Mansion "rb" is a lot higher than pokerstars' rb though. On Stars you get 10-20% depends how much you rake, 28% after you have raked 20k. On the other hand, Stars has smaller rake to begin with, so the worse rakeback doesn't really hurt. Pokerstars software is a lot better for multitabling.
    • unlogik112
      unlogik112
      Bronze
      thanks for all the replies!

ive decided to go for partypoker because of the 100% match bonus which pokerstars doesn't offer.
    • puwr29een
      puwr29een
      Bronze
      i prefer POkerstas ,you can find tables you prefer anytime